Does anyone watch the All Star Game? My nephew was bugging to watch it yesterday and we watched the first 5 minutes and it was just a goal fest. Who has an interest in watching a hockey game that has scores similar to a football game?

Does anyone watch the All Star Game? My nephew was bugging to watch it yesterday and we watched the first 5 minutes and it was just a goal fest. Who has an interest in watching a hockey game that has scores similar to a football game?

That's what they wanted. They feel more goals = more excitement.

The All-Star game is never again going to be able the best of the best, competition against each other. It's about the fans, enjoying the weekend, and scoring goals. The coverage is worse than the actual game.

Man, the Pens really fell apart in the third period tonight. I didn't catch the first two periods but got up about halfway through the third and the fact they couldn't seem to score really took them out of their game.

They really only played well for the first half of the first period. Fleury really bailed them out, cause it could have been 6-0 if it wasn't for Fleury. I'm kinda concerned the Pens are getting their asses handed to them by divisional teams, but there's still a lot of time left in the season.

Some of the Blackhawk guys on HFBoards really irritate the shit out of me. A string of bad games and suddenly we are on the outside looking in.

Yeah, Crawford has had some not so great games, but with the talent on the team we have little risk of falling out of playoff contention.

Some of the Blackhawk guys on HFBoards really irritate the shit out of me. A string of bad games and suddenly we are on the outside looking in.

Yeah, Crawford has had some not so great games, but with the talent on the team we have little risk of falling out of playoff contention.

At least you aren't a Leafs fan on there. Everybody hates Leaf fans.

Also...the tank was strong tonight.