Reimers mom was perfectly fine with that. Nothing wrong with what Feschuk is doing. Both Ron Wilson and Steve Spott, who is one of the interim coaches, have called Kessel hard to coach. That's worth talking about. If Kessel has a problem with that he shouldnt have signed an extension with Toronto and gone to Phoenix or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Leafs are trying too hard to get good analytics numbers instead of trying to be a good hockey team and letting the Fenwick and Corsi numbers improve naturally. Good hockey teams have good numbers, good numbers don't make a good hockey team.

It's ok. McDavid will save us

Islanders have been so fun to watch this year.

They have, I seriously don't want Pittsburgh getting them in the first round. I'd rather get the Caps and then let the Islanders and Rangers play each other, with the Rangers hopefully winning.

I think there was enough fighting in that game to be honest. Not to mention Philly did a good job of keeping their stars out of the plays. It drives me crazy that Philly seems to be the one team Pens can never seem to beat. They dominated that first period and still came out down one.

Letang gets injured by a ridiculous hit from Rinaldo and no one responds by running over one of the Flyers star players? Seriously beginning to miss Cooke and Neal. Not saying to injure anyone, but show something, Penguins.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/21/columnist-flyers-orchestrated-fight-night-versus-pens-during-meal-at-a-local-steakhouse/?utm_network=facebook&utm_post=3346314&utm_source=FB%20-%20NHL%20on%20NBC%20Sports&utm_tags=

If even remotely true, this team is becoming a joke.

Edited by TGWL

Not surprising at all. The Flyers always play especially dirty hockey against Pittsburgh and it usually works to narrow the score. I don't know how you could be a hockey beat reporter and yet somehow be shocked that "hey let's rattle these guys tonight" was a pre-meditated strategy.

Rinaldo is garbage and I do hope the league slaps him with some substantial time off.

Yeah, I changed the whole game, man. [Expletive], who knows what the game would have been like if I didnt do what I did?

Just a total jackass all around.

They also said Emery assaulting Holtby last year was what turned their season around. So it's not surprising Rinaldo would say that.