EWBFF League X

Maxx

It's the second highest point total this week damnit!

Except, it's very likely to fall to 5th by the end of the night. :lol:

Everyone knows Eagles-Colts is going to be a 7-3 game with Mark Sanchez scoring on a QB option..

I would love this to be true!

Hell, I'd be fine with that, as long as Wayne gets ~50 yards, Srar's toast.

It looks like Srar is next to get demolished by my unstoppable wrecking crew. I should start Cutler and McCown just to give you a double dose of your Bears QBs from last year. Hell, I might even pick up Rex Grossman.

I'm projected to win and we all know projections are never wrong! :w00t: I just hope the Bears lean on Forte and the running game this week.

I also find it hilarious that theres been 2 games and I have medals for both the biggest blowout and the smallest margin of victory :P

It looks like Srar is next to get demolished by my unstoppable wrecking crew. I should start Cutler and McCown just to give you a double dose of your Bears QBs from last year. Hell, I might even pick up Rex Grossman.

This is the same unstoppable wrecking crew that was stopped in week 1?

• Like 3