WWE Supercard

Nikki

2 hours ago, HHHRVD55 said:

Got my ranked deck up to Survivor++, really close to Wrestlemania. My four male cards have just been the login bonus for this month. I got lucky to pull a survivor Bayley early on and a epic Bayley a few weeks ago, so my females are actually pretty good, I think, for how long I've been back playing.

Hit a wall pretty early in RTG, and didn't want to grind out +1's all weekend long. Still haven't joined a team, hoping to build up my deck more before I do. Been using KOTR this week to train up a bunch of rare card to pro them before using them to train my higher cards. Hoping I can start proing some of my rank cards soon.

If I was you Id join the Vipers this way you have a team even if theyre casual. With them you hopefully can get some better cards atleast for your RTG and RD teams and eventually get some better ranked cards aside of login bonuses.

I was gonna say the same thing, we have plenty of space at the moment and it'll help you boost your deck quickly at your level. Plus with a combination of High Level/Low Time players for the cards and Low Level/High Time players for points, it should hopefully level out  

Working on Corbin at the moment since he'll make a Hardened Pro to compliment Lesnar and push me to Hardened tier in ranked. At 105/155 and am still doing +5, but having to carefully select opponents. 

Edited by En Dub

Good to know! Had been wondering about that actually. Do you get more experience from proing them? Or could do you get the same experience from using them without proing?

Edited by HHHRVD55

Easiest way to handle cards.

If they have 0 chance of making your RTG deck even as a pro, nust make a simple level 0 pro.

If they are within your RTG deck or have a chance to be then level them up and bout them. If you get to a point where EVERY card that might make your RTG deck(or any other since RTG takes the most cards) is fully leveled only then is it understandable to maybe take cards of the next highest tier and level them to have fed cards for feeding to new pulls if you dont save them just for fusion fodder.

Don't bother getting them bouts or training them up if your not planning to use them. As for Pro'ing them, if you've never Pro'ed them before it looks nice in your catalog. Otherwise, just use them to train the cards you are actually using.

Like was said earlier, if you are using the card, make sure to get all the bouts in all the stats played on both cards before combining them to make the best possible card.

1 minute ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

I got Matt JUST before the end like within the final 5 minutes. Its been a major grind all day but pulled out my first event pro once I level and bout this second Matt.

Same but I finished with 1 minute 26 seconds remaining. I don't want to play for a while now lol.

• Like 2

Managed to barely get over to Wrestlemania and immediately pulled a Wrestlemania Dean Ambrose.  Will be good for RTG.

Thanks for the tips about training. Still trying to figure that whole part out. I keep training one card, forgetting about it, and start training somebody else.

I tired to join the Vipers but my deck rarity doesn't match the requirements.

Just realised that its not team RD I'm away during but a chunk of RD and all of Team RTG. Will play what I can but just giving a heads up, got confused when working out the event schedule.

Just realised that I have 4 male and 2 female cards to train from the last few days, already have some in a KotR for bouts but levelling them up is the main problem.