WWE Supercard

Nikki

Vipers should easily get Rollins with time to spare. Hurrah! Another HD to add to my list.

Anyone know roughly what the boundary to get in to Hardened in Ranked deck is? I'm wondering if HD Corbin, HD Ziggler, HD Rollins + Elite AA, then HD Bliss and SS Nia would get me there if they're all fully levelled. Don't want to massively unbalance myself with a way too strong Aries is the only issue.

1 hour ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

Vipers should easily get Rollins with time to spare. Hurrah! Another HD to add to my list.

Anyone know roughly what the boundary to get in to Hardened in Ranked deck is? I'm wondering if HD Corbin, HD Ziggler, HD Rollins + Elite AA, then HD Bliss and SS Nia would get me there if they're all fully levelled. Don't want to massively unbalance myself with a way too strong Aries is the only issue.

I had a HD Pro Brock, Elite Rollins, Elite Jey Uso, HD Owens and WM Paige and Charlotte and was in HD.

Just tried 3 HD singles, 1 EL, 1 HD female and 1 untrained HD female (I don't have any trained single SS cards but it's like 16k total which seems about right) and it's maybe a 3rd through HD. You should be safe, your cards are a little better than the ones I've tried with (Gable, Crews, Swann, Swagger, Carmella and Bayley). My math might slightly off on the 2nd female card but I can put in a common card and still make rank.

Probably going to be working on getting all my cards levelled up and all the bouts played for a week, got Ultimate Roman Reigns and Xavier Woods, Elite pro Randy Orton and Natalya and Elite Becky Lynch and not one is fully levelled yet, the bouts aren't that bad in terms of playing the game but the grind to get the levels up is the struggle. Been utilizing Royal Rumble whenever I have a bout but mostly playing Wild mode.

Edit: Scraped into Ultimate + tier thanks to focusing on levelling up Natalya, now all I need is some Ultimate pro's to improve my ranked deck so that I can get into WM33 tier.

Edited by Deathlok190

Great job on getting the UL Reigns Hitmen.....

Would this game ever stop of giving me HD Baron corbin cards?,one as login reward,one out of the board,one as RTG prize and one as KOTR prize.......

Typical that an event running while I am away and mostly unable to play should feature a female that would be a huge boost to my deck, good luck to you all with the event and as I said the other day will play as much as possible in the team event but with being away might not do as much as normal.

Ult could be Kofi as do see the pink on the sides of the shirt in the middle.

Also wanna apologize to the Hitmen as I was burnt out and also sick during trd. I dont know what it is with me and fighting illness more towards team events as Pizza can attest happened at times on the Vipers as well >.>

2 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Ember Moon would be cool for me. Kofi doesn't pro or anything but an Ult is always good. Anyone know about the WM33? Wondering how hardcore I want to go

Until the event begins and someone spends some money to speed to the WM card we wont know. Back to starting a card under where your tier is so check by like 9 or 10 eastern on reddit or the forums and theyll def have it known

I managed to get to WM33 tier and was very happy to see Carmella pop up as she'll be my best diva and second best once the event is over but has anyone else seen how awful she looks on her card? I'll put it on our team for everyone to see but I think it's the funniest looking one I've seen yet

4 hours ago, Trey said:

I managed to get to WM33 tier and was very happy to see Carmella pop up as she'll be my best diva and second best once the event is over but has anyone else seen how awful she looks on her card? I'll put it on our team for everyone to see but I think it's the funniest looking one I've seen yet

I dunno, I think her HD looks worse. Reminds me of that really bad Paige image on her Legendary card for S2.

Every RD I think it would be great if I could three card it, then it takes forever to get the first two shards and I blow the whole weekend off. Ember would be great, but that's a lot of grinding and a lot of luck, and when I have to start at SS and HD Slater is pretty much useless, it's hard to get motivated.

• Like 1