WWE Supercard

Nikki

Decided to be a little bit lazy and start a KotR to do bouts on my Ultimate Cass seeing as I am not interested in RD and KotR will finish around the time it ends, dunno how much I'll manage to boost my cards in this Battleground but will do what I can points wise.

Not complaining at all, but I am over run with Diva's all of a sudden. Battlegrounds have given me Ultimate Carmella, Elite Naomi, and Elite Becky Lynch. I pulled an Elite Charlotte, and in the last week I have paired Ultimate Fusion Lana and Elite Fusion Maryse!!

It also looks like we might actually have some competition this Battleground, so if everyone could try and get your attacks in, it would be much appreciated.

We should definitely wait to start the next Battleground until the next team event is about to start, have kind of timed this one perfectly despite everything.

Despite the other team having some active members we seem to be on course for a win against them.

Finishing Gallows shortly on the RD. I do have like 10 doublers stacked but I doubt that will help me get the 33 card.

But, from our TBG win:

UL Ziggler (Pro!)
EL Sheamus
EL Naomi

So at some stage, my Ranked deck will be UL P Kofi, UL P Ziggler, 33 Shamrock, Event Matt, MitB P Charlotte and MitB Alexa. Should get me to 33...possibly?

Well, that is interesting. My Battleground rewards are Ultimate Jericho.....Elite R-Truth and......Elite R-Truth!!

9 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

We should definitely wait to start the next Battleground until the next team event is about to start, have kind of timed this one perfectly despite everything.

I think this is a good plan. Start it Monday afternoon right before the team event, that way we will all hopefully be playing anyway, and won't have to put in extra time to try and charge our cards.

Eh your deck is past epic divas anyway. Just use them to keep moving up the fusion ladder. Hopefully we'll get you some Summerslam or Hardened divas in a battleground win soon. 

Also the vipers are due rewards in a little over 2 hours AND my 15 day login rewards are almost up. So guaranteed a Hardened, 2 Summerslam and a HD/SS card tonight. 

2 hours ago, En Dub said:

Eh your deck is past epic divas anyway. Just use them to keep moving up the fusion ladder. Hopefully we'll get you some Summerslam or Hardened divas in a battleground win soon. 

Also the vipers are due rewards in a little over 2 hours AND my 15 day login rewards are almost up. So guaranteed a Hardened, 2 Summerslam and a HD/SS card tonight. 

Your hope came true. Got a Summerslam Bayley off our TBG  rewards tonight! Also got a hardened AJ Styles and a SS Del Rio.