WWE Supercard

Nikki

UL Joe, EL A Double and Jimmy Uso

Getting close to being WM in RD. Reddit seems to be pointing towards Nattie as the UL card, that'd be a pro for me. I have Nikki and Becky too so pretty good odds.

Ultimate Bobby Roode, Elite Dean Ambrose, Elite Roman Reigns

Do we want to start another one tomorrow?

That way we can use RingDom for charges, and Win or Lose, we should get enough BP to grab a WM33 card if we so choose.

Then we can not start another until the team event on Monday to give folks a break for the weekend.

Thoughts?

• Admin

@Blehschmidt Do it, makes sense

This RD is a strange one. I'm WM33 tier in it, so I'm starting with the Ult Natalya, which will be great for me, and WM33 Styles handy too - but since i'm not going to be able to pro the Mahal event card in RTG, I'm thinking it's not worth pushing for - a single wouldn't help any of decks from what I can see.

Just trained up my UL Ziggler and Kofi to the verge of level 50 and have just snuck into WM33 tier in RD so get to start from Nattie. Not gonna push for Jinder here but for the right card, I might in future as it will help my RTG some for a little while. Just put my first Nattie in KotR in preperation, be prepared to see her and her twin in future TRTG's. :shifty:

I really think I am going to buy a Wrestlemania 33 card when this Battleground ends. 

I have been playing this damn game since Season 1 and other than getting a Wrestlemania Brock Lesnar like a week before Season 2 started, I have never had a card from the top tier in the game.

Every time I get close, a new tier drops, so I think I am gonna grab it while I can!

• Like 1

• Admin

The nasty thing about WM33 tier in RD is I guess there is no incentive for people to be at the higher end - so I keep running into decks running mostly WM33 Event Pros with a few commons thrown in to sandbag it down. 

22 minutes ago, R.W. said:

The nasty thing about WM33 tier in RD is I guess there is no incentive for people to be at the higher end - so I keep running into decks running mostly WM33 Event Pros with a few commons thrown in to sandbag it down. 

Keep your deck down as close to Ult++ as possible for RD. Then carefully select opponents and only select Ult++ opponents if possible, makes it alot easier.

• Like 1

UL Sami, EL Jericho and Charlotte

Bought a WM33 card from the BP Store, got Charlotte. Though, that card is when they changed her back to Charlotte Flair so now none of the other art works.

Only card of interest in my rewards was Y2JeriPRO, both of the cards need bouts while one is already levelled up. I also used some BP and got Bobby Roode which is Glorious enough for me at the moment.

The grind to get bouts on all three and to fully level my new Jericho and Roode has begun, focusing on both Jericho's for bouts first, since the Pro might push me into WM33 tier.