WWE Supercard

Nikki

It is considered a loss if your team doesn't beat the other team, however with the points/rewards sometimes a loss isn't too bad a result. the Hitmen have had some luck in being drawn against teams who have put little to no effort into the mode which is stupid as any tier card could be useful.

I am planning to save my BP for a WM Pair though will probably cave at 10k points and get another WM33 tier single, more chance of a pro from events in that case but we'll see what happens.

12 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

So I am apparently the smartest Supercard player in the universe. Because I just pulled a WM33 from the board and that Undertaker is now a pro!!!! :w00t:

:lol: 10 RTG matches later and I pulled another WM 33! It's support manager guy Bob! :w00t:

I used my Battleground points a few days ago and got an Ultimate card, turned out to be Alexa Bliss. So I was pretty happy with that, all my female cards are HD or Ultimate now. The last login bonus got me an Elite Rollins, which was a pro, so that was pretty good too. Then after those went into my main deck, a few games after I ended up pulling an HD Becky so I got rid of the last remaining WM female card I had when I pulled Becky.

Started a KOTR a Saturday night, just now entering the quarter finals, currently in 2nd place. I should be able to do pretty good. I haven't done a KOTR in a minute since my tier made the highest rewards only be HD cards, and I kind of need Elite or higher now. But after the UL Alexa and Elite Pro Rollins, I moved up. Yayyyy.

And the Vipers are going to be entering a new Battleground session in, what, an hour or so? And a good chunk has their cards maxed out or halfway decently trained (I'm in the latter category, despite using two charge multiplier packs today).

6 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

:lol: 10 RTG matches later and I pulled another WM 33! It's support manager guy Bob! :w00t:

You are crazy lucky.

I don't know that I have ever gotten more than 2 tier pulls from any tier, let alone 2 in one day.

I am more than pleased right now as my new team that was just a rag tag group aside of Michael is currently 100 away from Goldberg. Never thought Id see myself laying down over 600 points in a TRTG like this.

620 points total for myself and Goldberg is mine. Was able to +5/10 the entire way which was awesome.

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

Hitmen. I don't know that any of us can touch the top guy on the opponents team, but please play as many of your matches as you can. We still have a chance here, and even if we lose, the rewards get much better over 8000 points!

I don't know if we can win, but I think there are still 4 people on the team with attacks and we are less than 500 points from 10k. 

@Chris2K has 4 attacks left and depending on how the cards fall can potentially beat anyone left on their team except the top guy.

@Trey has the same chance with his two WM33 cards.

The other guys would need some major computer stupidity to pull out wins.

Think I have a couple of attacks left but no opponents left I can beat so not much point me playing them. Doing great in my current KotR with a 35-4 record and sitting in a guearanteed bracket spot, will be grinding hard later to get the energy cards to recharge my cards to get atleast a finals spot.

I'm trying but I can't get the breaks I need to get a win, the UL cards I was given (Roode and Cesaro) are much weaker than the Ziggler, Nakamura, Ambrose cards I'm facing and my WM Nia can only get 1 win (if she even gets a match).

• Admin

Sorry guys, got back late from the long weekend which meant little time to play Team RTG which meant little chance to get charges which meant my team was useless and couldn't beat anyone on theirs. Will make up for it next event!