WWE Supercard

Nikki

Sorry guys, meant to finish up my bouts earlier but fell asleep. Not sure if there'd still be time when this maitenence is done or if our matchup already finished earlier?

EDIT:

BG 1: UL Nia & EL Ambrose, Goldust
BG 2: UL Roode & SS Sasha

Well ,maintenance was a good thing for me, the timer din't stop so I made it to my UL KOTR Finals.

Got 2 packs from TBG that give me EL Becky and EL Summer that will be both pro to help me get further in RTG before hitting the wall....

Probably best to wait until the Team Event now since it is more likely we will be playing, I got the Ultimate Bray from RD and a Ultimate Tye Dillinger from Battleground.

Just realised that unless Team PCC returns or a new event is added that it is RTG this week :(

Was trying to get some more wins on that last one but, even with 33 Dean, it was difficult. If I'd had an EL Diva then I probably could have done something.

Anyway, my deck is progessing nicely now that I've figured out that one untrained silver star EL pro gets an UL card up to like lvl 39. Just pro'd my UL Jey Uso, UL Becky will follow shortly. Then I've got UL Bray and Roman to follow in the next week or so. Got about 23 shards left on 33 Rollins too.

Also, got a 33 pull off the board but it was just a Stop sign. <_<