WWE Supercard

Nikki

@The Chiksrara Special I think Google does that for everything but using a phony number shouldn't cause any problems.

I've scored 1,281 points with my garbage team which also included taking on some of their high point scorers to reveal their team, there's no reason why we can't win this if everyone puts some time in.

New Achievement Rewards

Get ready to be even more glued to your favorite iOS or Android device with our new achievement rewards!

ladder_achievements_1138x493.jpg

Who doesn’t love rewards? We all love rewards. Coming in our next update, we will be introducing new achievement rewards within WWE SuperCard. Additionally, a few new achievements have been added!

Here’s a breakdown of the types of rewards players can earn through achievements:

– Reaching a new Ranked Tier will grant a Credits reward
– Completing various milestone tasks (such as training or Pro’ing a card) will reward the player with Draft Picks
– Playing 100, 500 and 1000 games will reward the player with a Male Superstar card, starting with Rare, Super Rare and then Ultra Rare, respectively

Please note: if a player has already completed these achievements with Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services or Amazon GameCircle, the rewards can be collected retroactively in his or her Player Profile. Going forward, all achievements will now be tracked directly within WWE SuperCard.

That's not the planned announcement, apparently something big will be announced today or tomorrow. Probably a Great Balls of Fire tier.

Is Your BG deck tied to your Ranked tier? Because that maybe explain why I got bad cards every game, 2 WM 33 Female, but not even 1 UL Male? I managed to win all my games, but always againts the lowest points opponents.

9 hours ago, angeluzcr said:

Is Your BG deck tied to your Ranked tier? Because that maybe explain why I got bad cards every game, 2 WM 33 Female, but not even 1 UL Male? I managed to win all my games, but always againts the lowest points opponents.

No it isnt as I got a WM33++ ranked deck and on my team Ive managed the worst deck the most so far.

All luck of the draw sadly

9 hours ago, angeluzcr said:

As far as I can tell, what cards you are dealt is totally random. I have been the best deck and I have been the worst deck, and my Ranked Tier hasn't varied much.

9 hours ago, Pizza said:

Apologies for my lack of activity lately. I've got a lot going on, both positive and negative. I should be able to get back to 70-80 charges every BG soon.

No worries. Real life comes first over a video game. Do what you can when you can. If it's going to be a long term thing, we could look into replacing you, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Got WM 33 Sami Zayn,El Ember Moon and EL Sheamus ( that makes a pro with one I got at a KOTR) killing any incentive to play RTG this week, since i don't need the EL Sheamus reward anymore and don't want to d}grind for the UL.....

Edited by angeluzcr