WWE Supercard

Nikki

Gonna be getting my second elite pro once I get the Cesaro I drew the other day trained up. Also, got started on my second Ultimate fusion a few days ago. Hoping for Sheamus so I can make it a pro.

Figure id post here as well just to see if anyone interested. If anyone is looking for a more competitive team that aims to try and get the WM33 every TRTG, plus the WM33 every TRD with a chance at the Ult as well if not maybe more, let me know. My minimums are 300 TRTG and 10 TRD. Run a TBG 2x a week with solo event and team event. 

Now Hitman takes our members as well, was thrashing us at TBG not enough for you?!

Got Mae from the event, only had to spend 200 credits. Suspect the RTG might take more, though I am just short of WM+ and could probably be in it by the time the event starts so it's not out of the question.

TRTG is gonna be either AJ or Owens, depending on who wins tonight. Spoiler implications aside, AJ would be a pro if it's him. Maybe we can pull in a couple of ringers to get 1000 points each. :shifty:

Sometimes people aren't happy with a casual group after awhile and want something a little bit more which is what I offered here and Kats took the offer. 

Oh and Ellis my teams almost guaranteed the 33 in TRTG, I've yet not to hit 500 for a trtg to help my team out >.>

On 2017-7-25 at 21:40, DeclanDimi said:

I have just started supercoach and got Cesaro in my 5 day reward. Is that good?

Depends on the tier....example:Rare,Super Rare,summerslam,etc, but Cesaro is generally a mid level card.

WM 33 HHH Pro for me in RTG, MITB has Jinder and Randy as WM 33 cards, I think I will spend my contracts in a pro UL Charlotte-