WWE Supercard

Nikki

I may not be able to play as much as normal in the team event this week due to it being my uncles party, will try to get atleast my fair share of shards in RingDom so that we all atleast get whatever the Ultimate card is. The last 5-6 hours have been shit for me due to other commitments but hopefully I can get at least the Ultimate card in RTG.

After pulling Ultimate Lesnar last night this morning I pulled a Elite Orton which is a pro, got the Elite Aries aswell. Just won my Elite KotR and got Elite Natalya which is a pro, alongside a Hardened Samoa Joe which is rubbish. Once trained and pro'd Natalya will become my best female so a nice boost to my deck in general.

Edited by Deathlok190

9 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

At Elite ++ could I get the Ultimate card without going off +5's. I don't have the patience for the lower matches but I think I could do it with 5's

Normally I'd say no, I'm a Ultimate+ and I usually have to +3 to finish off an Ultimate, but it might be different this week with the lowered levels. 

I think they altered the difficulty because I'm ULT+ never been able to get the ULT prize in RTG and as of right now I'm at 195 into Miz still rocking 5 pointers. So close to getting ranked to WM33 I literally can't see the empty sliver any more. So annoying. Pushing to get Matt Hardy which would ultimately be a pro, but would get me to WM33... I could buy MITB Taker and could pro him even by the time this MITB ends, but I'm hoping to get one more UL pro to eek me in that way. Ugh.

so 110 points into Xavier Woods so far, yet to lose a 5/10 point match despite having swapped a Ultimate single for Elite single Orton to get bouts done so I can pro him, also swapped my fully trained Elite Natalya for my partially trained one to get bouts done towards the pro.

Once I get back from buying my new laptop I will be fully focused on getting Woods as another eventual pro in Ultimate tier, so glad my females in wild aren't holding me back too much which means I can win most matches easily enough. My next ladder reward is a Ultimate female unless I magically end up in WM33 tier before then.

My +5 wall dropped at 70 into Woods, and +3 became difficult at around 100. Didn't have the drive or time to do that many +1's this weekend.

Still since the last team event I pulled an Elite Finn Balor, got Elite Aries from RTG, paired Hardened Baron Corbin, got Hardened Bliss from KOTR, grabbed a second one from MITB, and Pro'ed her. Not a bad week.

• Like 1

Got my ranked deck up to Survivor++, really close to Wrestlemania. My four male cards have just been the login bonus for this month. I got lucky to pull a survivor Bayley early on and a epic Bayley a few weeks ago, so my females are actually pretty good, I think, for how long I've been back playing.

Hit a wall pretty early in RTG, and didn't want to grind out +1's all weekend long. Still haven't joined a team, hoping to build up my deck more before I do. Been using KOTR this week to train up a bunch of rare card to pro them before using them to train my higher cards. Hoping I can start proing some of my rank cards soon.

Got into Hardened++ last night due to leveling up my pro HD Corbin enough to make it into my Top 4 cards. Then I moved from 0 to 50% on that tier about 30 minutes ago when I finally got the HD Alexa Bliss. I'm satisfied.

I'm going to play RTG today until time runs out, I should at least get the SS Emma card in a few hours - I'm already halfway there - which is fine by me.

• Like 1