Football Manager 2015

Dan

I've had plenty of players who score bucketloads of goals before. They'll get a couple of hat-tricks during a season, but usually limit themselves to one or two goals per game...

BUT I've never had a player who scores hat-tricks as frequently as four in seven games. Three of those in the last four games! Insanity.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152793523097616&set=vb.262490537615&type=2&theater

A whole new dimension of football management has arrived on tablet – and we’re delighted to announce the release of Football Manager Classic 2015. For the first time ever on tablet you’ll be working with a player database of 150,000 and can choose a club to manage from 117 real leagues across 51 nations, before watching the action unfold on our slick 3D match engine – making this the most authentic football management experience available on a handheld device.

FMC15 is supported on limited high-end tablets and will be live at midnight in your local Apple and Google Play stores.

Might have to grab it for my iPad Air. I never really liked the handheld versions but this looks just like the classic mode on PC.

Compatible devices:

Football Manager Classic 2015 is currently compatible with the devices listed below. We're working to expand this list and will add new devices as and when we can. If you device isn't listed, keep checking back or keep an eye out for our announcements on Facebook and Twitter.

iOS
iPad Air (1 and 2)
iPad Mini (2 and 3)
Android
Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-840FHD
Asus Memo Pad 8 ME181C
Asus Transformer Pad TF103C
Asus Transformer Pad TF303CL
Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE
Lenovo Tab S8
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10.1
LG G Pad 8.3
LG G Pad 8.3 LTE
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 3G/LTE
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 LTE
Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE
Sony Xperia Tablet Z Wi-Fi
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Wi-Fi
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE
Coming Soon
Alcatel Hero 8
Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 (2014)
Asus Fonepad 8 FE380CG
Asus Memo Pad 10 ME103K
Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL
Dell Venue 8 7000
HP Pro Slate 10 EE G1
HP Pro Slate 12
HTC Nexus 9
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro
Nokia N1
Nvidia Shield
Nvidia Shield LTE
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Cristian Herrera is doing his best to get my Bournemouth side into the playoffs - it's a shame everyone else has given up.

We started slow, pulled our way up to a few places behind the playoffs, had two really bad injury patches (one all viruses, the other a variety of ailments) and now the wheels have fallen off. Baaaalls.

Finished 5 points off the Playoffs. Goddamn it.

Cristian Herrera is doing his best to get my Bournemouth side into the playoffs - it's a shame everyone else has given up.

We started slow, pulled our way up to a few places behind the playoffs, had two really bad injury patches (one all viruses, the other a variety of ailments) and now the wheels have fallen off. Baaaalls.

Finished 5 points off the Playoffs. Goddamn it.

1 point off automatic promotion. 2 points off the title.

Still, 3rd place is a good finish. Play offs here we come.

Harry Arter has misssed most of the season, he played the first 6 games then damaged his cruciate ligaments. Luckily, midfield is my strongest area - especially with Dele Alli, Ryan Mason and (on loan) Ravel Morrison all being with the club.

And Alli is out the play offs with a fucking hernia. So is Gary Hooper, with a groin strain.

Fuck sake!

We're up!

Karl Henry, captain, in his potentially last ever game for my Bournemouth side, scored in the 94th minute to send it to penalties against Ipswich, and we win!

Now I'm thinking of giving Henry a year in the Prem with us.

• Like 4

We're up!

Karl Henry, captain, in his potentially last ever game for my Bournemouth side, scored in the 94th minute to send it to penalties against Ipswich, and we win!

Now I'm thinking of giving Henry a year in the Prem with us.

You genuinely might be the first FM player to say this.

• Like 1