Football Manager 2015

Dan

• Admin

So I've run into an interesting bug.

In my 2nd season with Auckland City. Successful first season, winning the League and the Oceania Champions League too.

Great, I thought, starts building my reputation so I can move to another continent in a season or two.

2nd season rocks around - the form of some of my key players got them called up to the New Zealand squad for the OFC qualifiers. Good for them I thought. Going through pre-season, noticed they were away, no big deal. Getting to start of season, still away. Hmmm.

The day after I register my squad for the season, I notice they are still away. Check their return dates.

NEXT JUNE!!

So, my goalkeeper, central midfielder and right winger all gone for the entire season. I have to play a 16 year old in goal because I didn't register a 3rd keeper, trying to make the most of the squad limit.

But it's cool, team is still good enough to be top of the league in January.

Get round to 2nd registration window, and remove the players who won't be back so I can have a full squad.

Proceed to have three players throwing hissy fits because they haven't been included in the squad and it will ruin their careers and they want to leave. BUT YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED ALL SEASON BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN ON "INTERNATIONAL DUTY" (DESPITE NO FIXTURES BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND FEBRUARY)

Bastards.

• Like 5

1jr5DQW.png

This was the result of going defensive and trying not to close down Tottenham. I...I think I pissed them off.

But the tactic did get a win at home against Manchester United and a draw in the league against Tottenham at White Hart Lane!

EDIT: Also, what the fuck is Hernandez aiming for?

gpubBiI.png

Edited by Gorka

So I've run into an interesting bug.

In my 2nd season with Auckland City. Successful first season, winning the League and the Oceania Champions League too.

Great, I thought, starts building my reputation so I can move to another continent in a season or two.

2nd season rocks around - the form of some of my key players got them called up to the New Zealand squad for the OFC qualifiers. Good for them I thought. Going through pre-season, noticed they were away, no big deal. Getting to start of season, still away. Hmmm.

The day after I register my squad for the season, I notice they are still away. Check their return dates.

NEXT JUNE!!

So, my goalkeeper, central midfielder and right winger all gone for the entire season. I have to play a 16 year old in goal because I didn't register a 3rd keeper, trying to make the most of the squad limit.

But it's cool, team is still good enough to be top of the league in January.

Get round to 2nd registration window, and remove the players who won't be back so I can have a full squad.

Proceed to have three players throwing hissy fits because they haven't been included in the squad and it will ruin their careers and they want to leave. BUT YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED ALL SEASON BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN ON "INTERNATIONAL DUTY" (DESPITE NO FIXTURES BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND FEBRUARY)

Bastards.

Surely a bug. When I was managing Wellington Phoenix none of that noise happened.

• Admin

Yeah, must be.

Still, once I get to the end of the season, I'm going to wait till they come back, fine them all two weeks wages and then resign and move to another continent.

Bastards.

• Like 1

Yeah, must be.

Still, once I get to the end of the season, I'm going to wait till they come back, fine them all two weeks wages and then resign and move to another continent.

Bastards.

Try Gibraltar. You can piss the league so easy, but then get whipped like a naughty egg in the CL quals.

There's nothing more sweeter then doing a simple tweak to your tactic and reaping the rewards from it.

With Southampton I normally play: (This is the team from first season)

GK= Forster
DR= Clyne
DC= Balanta
DC= Marquinhos
DL= Bertrand

MC= Wanyama
MC= Schneiderlin
AMR= Tadic

AMC= Ward-Prowse
AML= Mane
ST= Pelle

The wingers were set on support and Ward Prowse was set as an advanced playmaker attack. Only major signing I've made is Harry Kane up front as well as getting Bernardo Silva from Monaco for 3mil. I beat Villa and Arsenal 1-0 first two games of the season then lost 2-0 to Newcastle and 1-0 to Huddersfield. I changed the wingers to Inside Forwards set to attack and the advanced playmaker to support and hold up the ball. Beat Ipswich 4-0, Olympiakos in my first Champions League game 3-1 then beat Liverpool 4-0 in the League Cup.

Also it pisses me off with this team the amount of times "(Insert team) are interested in me I want to leave despite them finishing lower then us last season and not being in the Champions League" has happened with Wanyama, Schneiderlin and Clyne.

• Like 2

20,000 years into my FM career and I've only just noticed you can defer new contracts till the end of the season when negotiating them...

On my latest save, Barcelona somehow didn't qualify for the knockout stages of the CL and I think it made them angry in the Europa.

Barcelona 9-1 Anderlecht

Barcelona 4-1 Leverkusen

Barcelona 6-1 Gladbach

Barcelona 5-0 Monaco

Barcelona 5-0 Wolfsburg

• Like 2

Yeah, must be.

Bastards.

Def not you, I had Chris Wood go on international duty with NZ as Leicester and he's not back either.