Football Manager 2015

Dan

Things that jump out at me from the changes list:

- Improved saving times

OH GOD I HOPE IT'S TRUE. It may be because my save is a few years in, but this has become bloody painful lately.

- Fixed issue where players would sometimes not make an obvious challenge for the ball

I was never sure whether this sort of thing was a problem with the player knowing to challenge, or if the player wasn't really meant to be as 'close' to the ball as he appeared on the pitch and so it was something of a motion lag.

- Fixed some instances of centre halves engaging ball player and breaking their defensive line

This. This I need. You can see it coming from a mile off - one CB comes out to meet midfielder, easy pass to striker running in the gaping chasm left behind him.

- Improved the balancing of a number of player happiness’s including decreasing the regularity of players asking to join interested teams.

It's not like said teams ever actually bid for the player anyway.

- Added new English Premier League TV Deal

...Sweet Mary mother of Jesus.

- Improved MLS squad building

Bit fucking late now, isn't it? Me and my seven AMRs. <_<

• Like 4

David: be San Marino

benjirino: ?

David: saw our convo nd it was about Civ's to be >_>

David: and I am being bloody minded

benjirino: San Marino FM diary!

David: do it!

benjirino: Imagine the day when San Marino finally win

David: I assume we mean the country not the club side :P

benjirino: Oh yeah

benjirino: Literally the whole purpose of the diary would be to achieve a single win

benjirino: Pinnacle

Someone do it.

I always considered doing something like that with American Samoa, then I realised they face places like Tonga so it would be too easy

It used to be the San Marino challenge. You manage the nation and San Marino FC, build up the club so you get better regens to improve the national squad.

Someone won the World Cup...

• Like 2