Football Manager 2015

Dan

That loan recall thing combine with how hard it is to get work permits this year has really gotten on my tits.

Both Atsu and Alex Telles failed to get one and I had to either loan them out until at least January or let them in limbo for 100 days before I could apply again. They both got it on first appeal and had to wait until January to actually play them.

Oh, I thought you meant bottom of the Football League!

In the Conference, don't Eastleigh have a bit of money to play around with?

I decided to go with Barrow, decent facilities and plenty of money, plus the squad doesn't need a whole lot of overhaul, just basically needs staff overhaul (no problem, since half of them are on rolling contracts), a decent goalie, plus defence replacing, which is easy enough to do with free transfers. Also, since my goal is purely promotion and not anything long term, I don't have to care about potential and can sign all the best old fogies to the team.

Former England international Francis Jeffers in the Conference North, anyone?

Went on a brilliant unbeaten run from March with Southampton, propelling us from a Europa League spot to being within one game of the title.

Missed out, but we battered Atletico Madrid in the Europa finals 4-0!

But now star striker Mitrovic wants to leave to join Guardiola at United, and he's missed training because I told him to fuck off.

Also, Argentina just beat Cameroon in the World Cup 2018 final through a Lamela hat trick.

Vincent Aboubakar was top goalscorer, somehow.

Lamela's hat trick got him a £48m transfer from PSG to Man City, and I turned down £53m for Mitrovic because fuck Guardiola and fuck United.

I've been given the Holland job as a side project, replacing Gertjan Verbeek who got them knocked out of this newfangled Nations League thing in a group with Portugal and Switzerland.