The Flash

TKz

25 minutes ago, Benkid Nada said:

Woah, what, is that confirmed? Because that's a pretty big spoiler and should be marked so if true.

Did I not have it in tags?  Or do you mean specifically what the theory is about?

Oh, I thought it was an actual spoiler, and not just a theory. If it was an actual spoiler you might have needed to note what was in it.

But, my own theory of it is, and it's not a great one:

Spoiler

It's Earth-2 Barry.

Also, I just realized who Jay's friend on Earth-2 is. That was just so on the nose, how did I not realize that sooner?

Tonights episode...

Not gonna lie, Zoom actually kinda scared me

• Like 3

Saw this posted somewhere else but...yep...I"m convinced

1514311832229029776.jpg

Random thought. Zoom is from Earth 2 so why is his costume a black version of Barry's and not Jay's?

My personal theory?

Its obvious Zoom is Earth-2 Henry.  Something happened on Earth-2, possibly when the particle accelerator exploded, that likely killed Henry-2's wife and Barry, and gave Henry his power.  The combination of losing all those he loved, plus gaining his powers, drove him insane.  Thats why he kidnapped Wells-2's daughter.  Wells-2 took his family, now he's going to take Wells-2's family also.  He's going after Barry-1 because he can't accept the fact such bad things happened to Barry-1, and wants him to suffer like he has been

• Like 1

It is.  Its the one comic book live action series that embraces its based off a comic and just plain goofy shit happens

On 11/18/2015, 10:36:36, RoHitman Reigns said:

So the girl that Cisco is dating

Hide contents

Hawkgirl me thinks thanks to the vibe and also spoilers for the crossover?

Also Grodd is such a badass, I look forward to what happens with him now.

Hide contents

Monkey village for Grodd to rule over?

First spoiler:

Spoiler

Yup, that's Hawkgirl.

Second spoiler:

Spoiler

That's Gorilla City, one of the silliest things in the DC Universe, and therefore one of the best.

Also, some stuff I thought of based on what Lint has been putting in spoilers and the last episode:

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm convinced that Harry is Zoom. The line where Harry said "It's nice to meet you again, Dr. Wells" just sounds like the kind of dialogue play that the writers love.

• Like 1