The January 2015 Transfer Window thread

Lineker

The Kellett deal is only a loan and all! :lol:

It's Maniche to Chelsea only much much worse.

Yay.

He's basically cover for our u21 side given Janko went the other way, Lingard went to Derby and Vermijl joined Sheffield Wednesday. He won't get near the first team. But then this is Van Gaal, so maybe its all part of his philosophy.

Is Vermijl any good? Hoping him coming in can take the pressure off our starting defenders who are all really good (one of the better defensive records in the Championship) but could do with a bit of competition.

Will Keane looks decent from the two matches he's played in for us, definitely got the ability but just needs the supply.

Haven't seen much at all of Vermijl in actual competitive games. The only game I can remember him playing for the senior team was the loss vs. MK Dons this season. Other than that, he was on loan to Holland last season so I didn't catch any of that.

Looked a solid player in the reserves the few times I saw him, though. Got a fair bit of pace and seemed pretty consistent.

Andy Kellet looks like a promising little player. No idea why Manu U have took him off us though. He's made 1 start for us, and as said previously, has spent most of this season at Plymouth Argyle.

Obviously it's been said he's just cover for the Development squad as they're squad is quite thin at the moment, but there are some Bolton fans saying that Man U have been having a look at him for a while and it may turn into a permanent deal. Not sure if he may be out of contract with us in the summer. Can't see why Man U would bring in a 21 year old for the Development Squad though. Still baffling.

Still, maybe he'll come back to Bolton in the summer as a better player having trained with the likes of Antonio Valencia and Ashely Young.