The January 2015 Transfer Window thread

Lineker

I like how rather than play favourites, Linker shunned both Stoker and Gazz and picked an unknown to play the role of 'Football Manager expert' on BBC's live text.

• Like 3

Paul Lambert is trying to be clever by attempting to sign Rickie Lambert.

That way when the Villa fans demand Lambert out he can just pretend they're talking about Rickie.

• Like 2

Lambert should stay at Pool. For himself and for the club, who surely need more strikers rather than less.

I don't particularly want Lennon at Everton. Not really what Everton need, Baines/Coleman/McGeady are the wide threats. Defence is what needs strengthening.

Some rumours claiming that Southampton might try to make Ryan Bertrand's loan move permanent before the end of the day. Seems a touch random, considering they could realistically work out a deal any time between now and the end of the season.

I like how rather than play favourites, Linker shunned both Stoker and Gazz and picked an unknown to play the role of 'Football Manager expert' on BBC's live text.

Sky Sports News offered me Natalie Sawyer.

• Like 1

I was going to mock the idea of Cuadrado being signed because he's a better tackler than Schurrle but this is Jose we're talking about I suppose.

It also says a lot about FIFA when the guy speaking for that opens up rating virtually every player by talking about how fast they are.