The January 2015 Transfer Window thread

Lineker

• Admin
Manchester United midfielder Anderson is set to sign for Brazilian club Internacional tomorrow, writes The Mail on Sunday. The report suggests discussions are ongoing about the cancellation of Anderson's Old Trafford contract, while Internacional have offered a four-year deal worth around £25,000-a-week.

I'd say so, it's slightly skewed though because the real superstar players, like Neymar when he was at Santos, his wages were massive but they were paid by outside companies as a sort of sponsorship.

I'd say so, it's slightly skewed though because the real superstar players, like Neymar when he was at Santos, his wages were massive but they were paid by outside companies as a sort of sponsorship.

So who's sponsoring Anderson? McDonalds?

Other than losing another body, I'm not bothered about losing Santon.

He hasn't played in ages and Haidara has looked very solid at left back in his absence. Hopefully, there's a small chance of doing a bit of business inwards tomorrow.

I can dream. :(