The January 2015 Transfer Window thread

Lineker

If anything happens at United today other than players going out, I'll be surprised.

I just hope in a few months, we don't look back on this window as a costly one for not signing a CB. Could be the difference between getting CL football and shitting the bed again.

I'm sat at Uni and a black Range Rover with the plate JPA 1 has just driven past.

39 year old Juan Pablo Angel to Villa?

Maybe we'll sign Dele Alli!

And then loan him back permanently.

Yeah, we're not signing anyone this window. :shifty:

A few places saying we're gonna sign him for 5 mil today.

Don't be silly Jimmy, why would you sign for Harry Kane inspired Spurs when you can sign for the young player graveyard that is Newcastle?

BREAKING NEWS: Harry Redknapp's driver's side window motor control has broken. Transfer deadline day cancelled.

Yeah, there's always that danger. Didn't realise that he'd scored 12 goals in 25 league games from midfield, that's incredibly impressive for an eighteen year old. I'm hoping we'll be an attractive option for young players now they've seen what Poch is willing to do with with the academy players.

According to Tony Barrett: Aston Villa made an inquiry about Rickie Lambert but Liverpool aren't interested in letting him go.

This is the dullest Transfer Deadline Day ever, isn't it? :shifty: