Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Lets not act like Emre Can won't be fleeing back to Bayern on the cheap near the end of his deal if he turns into a decent player.

He's good and versatile, handsome bastard with fantastic hair regardless though.

• Like 1

:shifty:

Jordan Henderson has shit hair and when he smiles, he looks like someone whose parents were related.

20111221boxtrap.jpg

• Like 1

Sport BILD in Germany are reporting United have bid €85mil/£60mil for Thomas Muller.

That'd be a huge signing if they did get him. Not sure they should be prioritising him when they have a left back and Chris Smalling playing at the heart of defence.

Please tell me how well he performed when he played in Liverpool's 2-1 friendly win over Swindon.

He played rather well.

Lets not act like Emre Can won't be fleeing back to Bayern on the cheap near the end of his deal if he turns into a decent player.

He's good and versatile, handsome bastard with fantastic hair regardless though.

Pretty much.

STV are reporting that Rangers are set to agree a loan deal with Arsenal for midfielder Gedion Zelalem.

Any Gunners fans able to clue me in on this chappie?

He's got a lot of potential, got an incredible eye for a pass. He's very much like Fabregas was around that age in terms of playing style rather than ability.

He needs to strengthen up more than anything as he is basically a beanpole. I think a stint in Scotland will do him the world of good and give us an idea of where he is in terms of development.

On the Pedro story, apparently van Gaal pulled the plug on the deal which would surely mean he has something else up his sleeve? Either that or he's just literally been mugged by Chelsea.

Edited by Alexis Sanchez

• Admin

BBC Sport's Ben Smith has spoken to a contact at Barcelona. "I'm told Pedro boarded a plane at 11:30 local time (10:30 BST) to fly to London to finalise his move to Chelsea. The bid from Chelsea is 28m euros (£19.7m) plus a further 2m euros (£1.4m) in add ons. BBC Sport can confirm that Manchester United are no longer interested in signing Pedro."

Joey Barton is poised to sign for Nottingham Forest on a long-term deal, the Sun is reporting.

I see how Pedro would benefit Manchester United but does he really improve Chelsea? 

Either way the price is a snip but I don't see him starting many more games there than he was at Barcelona.