Question me if you must, but he's always been very useful to me. I believe it has already been stated that excluding Gronkowski, Gostkowski outscored all Tight Ends. I got faith in him.

Yes but he's not "competing" against Tight Ends, he's competing against other Kickers. It's about opportunity cost.

He scored as many rushing TDs as your 2nd round pick, he's ranked pretty much everywhere as a top 15 running back and was easily the best one available.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 3

There's nothing to be worried about, Mick is full of shit to a hilarious degree.

I'd love to know more about this "reality" you seem to think exists that makes Alfred Morris a bad pick.  He's been in the league 3 years and been to the pro bowl twice, rushed for over 1000 yards each year, including an exceptional rookie year where he was second in rushing yards and second in rushing TDs, and his TD total was up last year from 2013.   Reality is: you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 1

Alfred Morris was an amazing pick-up for me as a rookie, he's on a team that has instability at QB, only one decent WR, and should put the ball in his hands a good amount of times. In a league without many stand out RBs, he's a great pick-up, especially considering some of the RBs that went before him. I mean, I'm a Raiders fan, but taking Murray before him? A guy that had, what, two good games last year and could very possibly be injury prone?

Yeah, Mick is an idiot on this one.

Well, we've gotten in a whopping 1 pick in the past 24 hours, yet still are ahead of the other league somehow! Still will probably trim the deadline a bet in the coming rounds if this snails pace continues.

Anyway, @David Marrio has had 12 hours and has left no list, so he gets Yahoo's BPA (aside from Arian Foster), RB Mark Ingram. He can change that pick if he makes it back before the next selection.

That said, @Slogger is now on the clock.