Football Manager 2016

Benji

Woo! Promotion via playoffs to the Prem! What a tough season, including some terrible performances and my keeper scoring in a play off semi final penalty shootout (he was pen taker number 6).

Woo!

• Like 5

And I've actually been given a substantial transfer budget! Holy shit. And looking at potential free signings, Clinton N'jie has been at Spurs for 5 seasons and has only started 15 reserve (!) games in that time.

Maybe the stats just reflect that Truro are the surprise package of the NLS this season, currently 4th having only recently earned promotion and being close to going out of business a couple of years ago.

I haven't played a save at that level for a few years now, and I abused the 'parent club' feature to get Tottenham as my parent whilst managing Fisher Athletic, loaning league quality players to dominate the division.

• Like 1

I've noticed a slight bug. At the start of the season I was asked the usual ground size waffle and I picked what I wanted, but I moved into a new stadium a few months into the season but wasn't asked about the size. Did they move the old pitch along as well? >_>

On the plus side, and in an FM first for me, England are World Champeens 2018!

Beat the Germans in the semis and the Argies in the final. Doesn't get any better. Danny Welbeck was the hero, scoring 6 goals, including one in the final. 32 year old Wayne Rooney bagged 4 on the way to the final before getting injured.

Starting XI for the final;

Joe Hart, Nathaniel Clyne, Phil Jones (c), John Stones, Luke Garbutt, Nathaniel Chalobah, Jordan Henderson, Ross Barkley, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Raheem Sterling, Danny Welbeck.

Subs used: James Ward-Prowse, Daniel Sturridge, Jack Wilshere.

I hate this game :<

I'm bottom of the Prem with 7 games left. Oh well, I did sneak into the PL so if I can keep some of my better players I reckon I can win the Championship.

9 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Won the Prem and Europa League with Spurs. Made minimal changes in the summer: splashed out on Stones and added Coentrao. Flogged a few squad players too.

Well fuck you

• Like 4