Football Manager 2016

Benji

Despite playing for Liverpool, now managed by Serbian Sinisa Mihajlovic after Klopp left for the blue side of Manchester, I think Jordan Henderson might be my favourite player in this game. Great box to box midfielder, fantastic stamina and fitness, great mentals and able to pop up with some blinding goals, whether its an overhead in a friendly vs USA or the winner in the European Championships.

If he could take penalties or long shots he'd be the perfect midfielder for my team and tactic.

47 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Despite playing for Liverpool, now managed by Serbian Sinisa Mihajlovic after Klopp left for the blue side of Manchester, I think Jordan Henderson might be my favourite player in this game. Great box to box midfielder, fantastic stamina and fitness, great mentals and able to pop up with some blinding goals, whether its an overhead in a friendly vs USA or the winner in the European Championships.

If he could take penalties or long shots he'd be the perfect midfielder for my team and tactic.

He was amazing for my in my Spurs game. Him and Alli in midfield were dynamite.

I love the World Cup! Russia opens their World Cup as the first game... and go down to 1-0 defeat against Qatar. They finish bottom with Cameroon and Holland going through. Belgium are out, Wales finish bottom of their group with Colombia, Germany and Japan. Brazil finish bottom of their group with 2 points and in what is likely Cristiano Ronaldo's last chance to do it on the big stage... Portugal come third behind Ghana and Italy.

On 3/16/2016 at 22:32, Mad Jack said:

I love the World Cup! Russia opens their World Cup as the first game... and go down to 1-0 defeat against Qatar. They finish bottom with Cameroon and Holland going through. Belgium are out, Wales finish bottom of their group with Colombia, Germany and Japan. Brazil finish bottom of their group with 2 points and in what is likely Cristiano Ronaldo's last chance to do it on the big stage... Portugal come third behind Ghana and Italy.

How the hell did they qualify.

I got promoted to The Championship! Jay Simpson with a staggering 36 goals, a new Orient record and only two off the 40 year old league record. And I have a war chest of a million quid, so I need to spend this wisely. New keeper, new right back, a centreback and maybe a left winger/left mid. Even with the transfer money I am still going after free signings >_>

• Like 2

I don't get this game sometimes. I've just started my first season in The Championship and obviously its going to be a relegation battle, I'm predicted to finish 21st. I've made some decent signings, nobody flashy but I'm well over my wage budget. First game is away against recently relegated Fulham, so I set up defensively. To be honest I always set up defensively and it seems to work for me. 2-0 in 20 minutes and I'm thinking this is going to be a battering. No, end up winning 5-2. 1 cleat cut chance and 4 half chances... are they trying to say that my other four goals were lucky? Fuckers.

@Baddar you are a git, I've had that song stuck in my head all morning. It wouldn't be that annoying but I'm really broke at the moment. Welsh git.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MDK said:

Apparently money does talk.

It sort of does. The real life Qatari national team is full of Brazilians.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gazz said:

It sort of does. The real life Qatari national team is full of Brazilians.

The current squad has one south american. And he is from Uruguay >_>#

I mean IRL.

1 minute ago, Mad Jack said:

To be fair, its something that every country does, even going back to the great 'Italian' world cup winning sides of 1934 and 38, which were full of Argentines.

Being fabulous? 

• Like 2