South Park

Mick

I think on the FAQ of the South Park website it was indicated the bad guy was called Leroy Jenkins. That's about it as far as references go and even that wasn't actually indicated in the show.

Here we are:

Q. - How come there was no Leroy Jenkins in episode 1008?

A. - Well, the villian was named Jenkins...

Edited by King ROOOOOOOONEY!

I need help identifying this episode.

I think it's about Mr. Garrison. He has flashbacks about his dead wife. It's all happy and then all of a sudden some thing pops up and he wakes up from the nightmare.

Anyone know what episode this is.

It wasn't Mr. Garrison, it was the shop teacher. The episode is Tweek vs Craig

no particular order...

Butters Very Own Episode

Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy

Goobacks (Dey turk err jerbs!)

You Got F'd In The A

Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery

Cartmanland

Red Hot Catholic Love

Christian Rock Hard

Favorite character? Hmm...I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Tweak for some reason

Now while I enjoy watching South Park I never know what the episodes are called, or some of the minor characters.

My favourite episode is when one of the girls come sinto class and she's grown breasts and the guys start acting all primal and fighting with eachother for her attention. So one of the other girls gets breast implants to get more attention but in the meantime all the guys have made up with eachother and have decided breasts are stupid, so when she comes into class they all laugh at her. Brilliance.

Anything about Kyle's Jewishness is also gold.

My favourite episode is when one of the girls come sinto class and she's grown breasts and the guys start acting all primal and fighting with eachother for her attention. So one of the other girls gets breast implants to get more attention but in the meantime all the guys have made up with eachother and have decided breasts are stupid, so when she comes into class they all laugh at her. Brilliance.

This just reminded me of the one where Butters falls for a girl who works at the pre-teen Hooters rip-off (what the hell was that restaurant's name, anyway?) and proceeds to blow tons of money visiting her at the restaurant all the time. Her remaining so happy and cheery through the whole thing, I just found hilarious.

And I demand a spin-off series with Cartman spoofing Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Restaurant is called Raisins, as it is a play on the girls having incredibly small boobs.

I do agree with Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy as being a class episode. Cartman as Dog the Bounty Hunter and the constant "... niceeee." made it a great episode.

After watching the South Park movie again last night, The Mole is also one of my favorite one off characters. I had totally forgotten about him

Guest Dimond

good time with weapons tops it for me. my favorite character is randy marsh that guys awesome. when he blows all the money in the episode where those damn indians buy the town and cant explain to stan, that was just amazng. i also really like the episode they get servedh

My top ten episodes in no order would be.

10. Tweek vs. Craig (Season 3)

9. Chinpokomon (Season 3)

8. Hooked on Monkey Phonics (Season 3)

7. Christian Rock Hard (Season 7)

6. Woodland Critter Christmas (Season 8)

5. Rainforest Schmainforest (Season 3)

4. The Red Badge of Gayness (Season 3)

3. Something You Can Do with Your Finger (Season 4)

2. The Jeffersons (Season 8)

1. Scott Tenorman Must Die (Season 5)

Favorite permanant Character- Cartman.

Favorite reoccuring character- Randy Marsh. But they definitely need to bring back Pip and Tweek.

There are so many good episodes that it's hard picking a favorite out of all of them.

May as well point out the best episodes from each season, and my favorites from each one...

1. Tom's Rhinoplasty

2. Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka, Prehistoric Ice Man

3. Rainforest Schmainforest, Tweek vs. Craig, Red Badge of Gayness, Hooked on Monkey Phonics

4. Timmy 2000, Fat Camp, Wacky Molestation Adventure

5. Scott Tenorman Must Die, Cartmanland, Towelie, The Entity, Butters' Very Own Episode

6. Jared Has Aides, Freak Strike, Simpsons Already Did It, Red Hot Catholic Love, Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society, Child Abduction Is Not Funny, Death Camp of Tolerance

7. Toilet Paper, Lil Crime Stoppers, Christian Rock Hard, Grey Dawn, Raisins

8. Good Times With Weapons, Douche and Turd, Quest For Ratings, Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset, Woodland Critter Christmas

9. Die Hippie Die, the entire second half of the season from Marjorine to Bloody Mary

10. Make Love Not Warcraft, Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy

And just to get it out there, the worst episodes ever: Jakovasaurs and Helen Keller The Musical.

• 1 month later...

So the new season starts tomorrow night. The only thing I got for the first episode is that the "N-word" starts being said in South Park. And the episode is called "With Apoliges To Jesse Jackson"

Edited by sqeak