South Park

Mick

Am I the only person to think that South Park is more sterotypically British in its humour then American?

Honestly I find it to be more political - I can't think of many British shows that tackle politics/pop culture like South Park does, on the other hand, not many US shows do either..the toilet humour that still remains through the series though makes it more American I'd say.

What'd everyone think of episode two? Nice to see Barbrady back, and that was an interesting manner to get rid of a character that was there from the start.

EDIT: Oh... she's not dead. That's what I get for posting halfway through.

Edited by Apple Shampoo

Guest Wrestling_Man

The best part of Episode 2 was when Cartman decides the only way to get rid of the hippies is with Slayer. Just genious, wish I could do that to any of the die hard rappers, just play some Slayer.

Giggling Stoners or Drum Circle hippies?

Surely... not College Know-It-Alls?

Kobra is unifing all the evil, he is sitting stoned and giggeling in his one person drumcircel telling everyone that walks by how the smurfs caus global warming. Level 60 Elit Hippi Boss - MUST BAN NOW !

riotani.gif

Fucking nazi. :pervert:

Last weeks episode was alright in my opinion, not as good as the previous two however but still good. The upcoming episode should be great though, check out the preview.

This week on South Park: "Best Friends Forever"

Cartman is jealous when Kenny gets the last new portable gaming device before the toy store runs out. Will Cartman and Kenny be able to stay best friends forever?

PSP EPISODE!