South Park

Mick

What the hell..it was supposed to be rerun tonight. But its not..itsa Mr. Hankie episode..I never saw Trapped In The Closet and I wanted to see it..dammit...

I keep forgetting abotu that site....

I'm pretty sure the real reason is Tom Cruise was gonna sue them something fierce if that episode was re-shown even if it was fucking class

I hear that Scientologists are very lawsuit happy when they get made fun of. Maybe not just Cruise. That's why in the credits, everyone's name was like "John Smith" or "Jane Smith"

I do want to see that episode again, I hope they air it sometime. Or at least put it on the DVDs. That and the alcoholic=disease/Mary statue of blood episode.

Mwahahahaha it's so close to the bone it's hilarious.

There's a group in Birmingham who try to get people upstairs to do their test. I always refuse, my wife did it out of interest and replied totally positively to every one of their questions and they still told her she was depressed. She of course refused to go any further although the woman that lived in our flat before us must have signed up as we get loads of Scientology literature sent here in her name.

It's all about tiny aliens all around us anyways (Y)

Mwahahahahaha

"Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet"

Brilliant joke.

I hope they air it sometime. Or at least put it on the DVDs

They put the "Jared has Aides" ep on the 6th season dvd when it only aired once. Im sure "Trapped In The Closet" and "Bloody Mary" will be on their respective dvd sets.

With season 10 starting next week, the 22nd i believe, could this be the last season? Trey and Matt have said in the past that they only wanted to do ten seasons of South Park...after 10 they said they would concentrate on their band, DVDA. I honestly don't think South Park's going anywhere, it's Comedy Centrals "Simpsons".

A spokesman for Cruise denied that Cruise had ever made such a threat. "He never said any such thing about 'Mission: Impossible 3," the spokesman said.

While the "South Park" creators didn't directly comment on Comedy Central's decision to pull the episode, they issued an unusual statement to Daily Variety indicating the battle is not over.

"So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!"

The duo signed the statement "Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu."

Farging hilarious, iceholes!

Wait, that was a movie with Michael Keaton...lemme try that again...

That's hilarious! Hail Xenu, indeed...and to think, it all started with some science fiction book written by L. "Moe" Ron Hubbard that actually turned out to be what he believed as the truth.

Love that shit...well, at least Tom Cruise's attempts to convert people let everybody that he works with on set get free massages...