South Park

Mick

I thought it was great that they included the scene with Cartman talking about all the bad things he did. Like the thing with the kid where he had his parents killed and then cut them up and made them into chilli, and then served them to him. I can't think of the kids name though.

bahahaha, I saw it last night. I have to say that Butters parents are funny as hell as well. Cartman doing good for the entire episode, and giving the baskets to everyone was great, plus seeing Scott Tetterman still crying at his parents grave still made me chuckle. It was an overall good episode, this season has been pretty strong so far, I'm curious as to what is up next.

Guest Wrestling_Man

Last nights episode was hilarious.  I loved all of the talent show pieces.  I personally think Ike should have won.  But by the far the funniest thing was the way that Butters explained the solution of the problem to Jimmy.  Comedy gold!

I strongly disliked last night's episode, actually. It was out-there, but with only a few parts as exceptions, it wasn't funny. I guess I just wasn't in the mood for a Jimmy-centric episode.

However, the one at 9:30 (the assface people) was quite possibly the funniest episode I've ever seen.

However, the one at 9:30 (the assface people) was quite possibly the funniest episode I've ever seen.

I don't really care all that much for that episode, except for the first part where we saw Kyle's hair for the first time, and the whole deal with Kenny in the suit.

I am really not looking forward to the end of South Park, whenever that is. I've heard Matt and Trey have said that it comes to a close after season ten but I really don't hope that's the case. I would like to see another movie out of the series. It'll be interesting where the two go after they finally put it to rest, especially since they ruled out anything like Team America ever again.

I don't really think so. While South Park is still into continuity as the Simpsons is, they aren't afraid to totally mess with the landscape of its characters. There are also a lot more unique characters, I mean secondary ones that aren't just used as a one-off bit. They still have them, but not as many and not as frequent.

There's still some good episodes left, and I think it can last longer than the Simpsons without getting stale. This is probably because Matt and Trey have most of the control over the whole show, instead of a team of writers and stuff along those lines.

• 5 months later...

Can't wait for this to start, South Park has always been my one of my favorite animated series(way too many others to name.) The second half of Season 9 starts tonight and I'm definately looking forward to it. I have to wait until 11 but that's okay, I'll just have to get off of work half an hour early.