South Park

Mick

Kenny dies, then they have him brought back. They then debate if they should take Kenny off his feeding tube.

TDK

Yeah but that descrption totally leaves out the South Park wit... they bring Kenny back and as a result, it gives Satan the opportunity to attack Heaven. Kenny was the only one capable of properly commanding Heaven's army via a Golden PSP. See what Terry Schiavo has been missing out on!?

Dang, this last episode was even more impressive than the last few episodes. 96% of the jokes worked perfectly for the episode, and the episode was perfectly as a parody and an homage.

And, of course, any time that you can frontload an episode with Keanu Reeves references is probably gonna be good anyway...

Great episode, back to South Park roots kind of episode. Bat Dad definitely needs to make a return in a future episode somewhere down the road. Simple episode too, but still making an excellent, scathing social commentary on childrens' lives being wasted on meaningless structure like Little League while parents take it more seriously than their kids do.

Great episode, back to South Park roots kind of episode. Bat Dad definitely needs to make a return in a future episode somewhere down the road. Simple episode too, but still making an excellent, scathing social commentary on childrens' lives being wasted on meaningless structure like Little League while parents take it more seriously than their kids do.

I didnt think the show was that bad, I found the fact that everyone hated the little league games and the bat dad/marsh fight was great as well. I got a question for everyone though.

Did any of you stick around after the show and watch Con? What'd ya think about it?

It has that woman from Ally McBeal in and was about a family with a bald dad who's in jail and the son is a director in some company...

Surely you aren't speaking ill of Arrested Development? It's one of the best US comedies in a while. Hell, even Small Blue likes it! :o

That was a solid episode. I really like that they mix it up a bit; having some episodes be very current and dealing with political/social issues, and then others that are just episodes of Southpark.

The "it's up to psyhic boy and his ghost pal to save the day" line was solid, as was all the crying in the episode (Cartman crying is still just too funny, especially with him making "Oooooooo" noises). I also liked the "Make...makin' it right!" song, even though it can't touch last week's "You're the best...around!", a song which is clearly the first song on my latest CD of workout music.

The tests being run on Butters were also the quality. Lu-lu-lu...

I thought it was great that they included the scene with Cartman talking about all the bad things he did. Like the thing with the kid where he had his parents killed and then cut them up and made them into chilli, and then served them to him. I can't think of the kids name though. That scene with Butters making the list though was hilarious.