South Park

Mick

Looks like they're not gonna waste anytime getting to this, a blurb describing the upcoming episode...

"From Comedy Central: He's Back !!! Chef returns to South Park."

"The launch of "Soth Park's" tenth season is marked by the triumphant homecoming of school chef, Jerome McElroy.

"The Return of Chef", prermieres Wednesday, March 22 at 10:00pm, only on Comedy Central"

" The town is jolted out of a case of the doldrums when Chef suddenly reappears. While Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman are thrilled to have thier old friend back, they notice that something about Chef seems different."

Looks like they're not gonna waste anytime getting to this, a blurb describing the upcoming episode...

"From Comedy Central: He's Back !!! Chef returns to South Park."

"The launch of "Soth Park's" tenth season is marked by the triumphant homecoming of school chef, Jerome McElroy.

"The Return of Chef", prermieres Wednesday, March 22 at 10:00pm, only on Comedy Central"

" The town is jolted out of a case of the doldrums when Chef suddenly reappears. While Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman are thrilled to have thier old friend back, they notice that something about Chef seems different."

I always forget about just how quickly they make episodes of South Park. Damn.

I'd say Season 6 or 7. I don't really rate the earlier South Park stuff, just because it seemed to be "swearing's funny" for the most part, and it wasn't until later on in the show's lifespan that they realised they needed to do more than that to shock people, and it became a far more intelligent, and better, show, yet masked my trademark Parker & Stone stupidity.

I hope they air it sometime. Or at least put it on the DVDs

They put the "Jared has Aides" ep on the 6th season dvd when it only aired once. Im sure "Trapped In The Closet" and "Bloody Mary" will be on their respective dvd sets.

My friend tells me they've aired Jared Has AIDS on syndication (Ch. 11 in New York). Perhaps there's hope for Trapped and Bloody in the future.

From the sounds of thing, they'll just bring Chef back with a different actor. I'm hoping that they bring him back white, though, and have only the kids notice.

Chefs dialog is all done by a soundboard...noticable cuts when he talks and shit..its so strange but funny as hell..he keeps saying overtly sexual things to the kids...like he wanted Kenny to pound his rectum