What's your most played song?

Benji

For me it's probably "Elevator" by Box Car Racer (Feat. Mark Hoppus). I played it a ton in my teen years as I loved the album, and it's also a song I play when I'm feeling particularly down and suicidal to because not only does it have the perspective of a jumper, but of someone on the other side witnessing it and reminds me of the impact such an act can cause to a stranger, let alone the people I love (it's a song that was inspired by the infamous "Falling Man" picture from 9/11).

• Like 1

I didn't even need to check Last.fm. It's this song by Mirah, which is most-played both because I've loved it since like 2006 and also because it's really short.

The rest of my top tracks are all pretty close to each other (1 to 2 plays off) but "Gone Sugaring" is ahead of them all by 30 plays.

Edited by GoGo YubAsuka
  • Like 2

Mine is...

Not only is it top of my iTunes times played list, but it's also my alarm to wake me up every morning.

Upon further review the screenshot used for that YouTube video is somewhat concerning.

Edited by Chris2K
  • Like 6

Honestly a little surprised but I do remember playing the shit out of it when I first got into Bon Iver.

This one is the most played in the last year but it could honestly be almost any song on the album. So fucking good.

Eeeerrrrrrmmmmmmm. My most listened to song of all the songs I've ever chosen to listen to?

It'd probably be something that I've owned since I was a teenager, so might well be something vaguely surprising like....

Or....

Somefink like that.