2017 MLB Thread

Meacon Keaton

Yikes Trevor Bauer absolutely shut us down...and today's even tougher...Sabathia vs. Kluber is a mismatch for sure.  Anything can happen though...if we steal it and head back to the Bronx split we could take this series.  But that was a totally deflating game...reminiscent of our wild card game against Houston in 2015.

As far as the Astros go...please just keep kicking Boston's ass.

I can't decide who I'm cheering for in this post season to be honest. I can't cheer for Boston or the Yanks. I've kind of narrowed it down to Cleveland or Los Angeles though I could cheer for Washington at a stretch. I think I'm going Dodgers this year just because they had a hell of a season and it would be nice to see that translate into a World Series win.

1 hour ago, Lowerdeck said:

So far we have Chris Sale coming out of the bullpen and Justin Verlander warming up in the bullpen.

Is every playoff game now a bullpen game?

I figure when you've got the chance to eliminate Boston, you kind of take whatever you can get in order to do just that.

So I didn't follow Baseball as closely as I had planned this year but I seem to remember people saying Schwarber wasn't doing all that good during the regular season. It seems like he comes alive when the Playoffs are here. 

Hopefully Cleveland and LA can seal the deals on their series tonight.q