Arsenal Thread

TMM

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games like these is when I love being an Arsenal supportter. Forget your Chelsea's winning the league and your Liverpools getting to the European cup final. When it comes to style of play, we are still in a league of our own.

The amount of times we see peformances like this in a season is amazing, Arsene Wenger is god for gracing us with this kind of football, I just hope it continues in the second half.

Ah...well, not a bad game eh? :D

7-0 against the 4th best team in the country? That's probably one of the best performances I've ever seen. Everyone was awesome tonight. I'm so looking forward to next season now to see how we do. Arsenal will win the Premiership next season, mark my words.

Everton... Champions League? Your having a laugh.

They may have been consistent is the Premiership, but when they come up against class teams like Arsenal in top form, this is exactly what is going to happen.

Have to admit that Arsenal are the form team at the moment. Playing some great stuff like they were through most of last season. Just a shame for you gooners that it's all a bit too late.

We were incredible tonight, I can't think of anyone that let the side down. The last quarter of the season has been great for us, Reyes has started to look his old self again, van Persie is clicking and the midfield is stronger that ever with Gilberto and Edu (for now at least) back.

In the defence of Everton, they had an awful game with a bit of a weakened side. They were a beaten side at 1-0 and it showed. But take nothing away from anyone in an Arsenal shirt tonight, amazing stuff.

Games like these is when I love being an Arsenal supportter. Forget your Chelsea's winning the league and your Liverpools getting to the European cup final. When it comes to style of play, we are still in a league of our own.

The amount of times we see peformances like this in a season is amazing, Arsene Wenger is god for gracing us with this kind of football, I just hope it continues in the second half.

I'm sure they'd rather (in Chelsea's case, and possibly Liverpool's) be winning things then worrying about playing the perfect game every game.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Oh my, this is gonna end with you getting slapped in the face with a wet fish, please stop to save both you and I the embarrassment.

Even as a Chelsea [champions] supporter, I have to say that was the best performance I have seen from any team this season in the Premiership, maybe even in the world.

And I don't care if Chelsea [champions] are not playing free-flowing attacking football like Arsenal. As long as we [champions] win something, I'm happy :D

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

How long have you supported Chelsea G-O-D? I'm not trying to be an ass, but I can't recall you ever posting in a football thread before EWB3?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nal/4457013.stm

Henry's out, which is a shame.  He's good to watch and would've made the final much more exciting.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Ruin my fucking day why don't you?

I still expect us to win the FA Cup. Although Man Utd have beaten us twice this season, we're easily the better team IMO. I think only Man Utd fans will disagree with that.

On a side note, Robert Pires has said he'd be interested in a move to Benfica if he would leave us at the end of the next season. I hope he stays on for another year (after next season) because he'll still be one of the best in the league I expect.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nal/4457013.stm

Henry's out, which is a shame.  He's good to watch and would've made the final much more exciting.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Ruin my fucking day why don't you?

I still expect us to win the FA Cup. Although Man Utd have beaten us twice this season, we're easily the better team IMO. I think only Man Utd fans will disagree with that.

On a side note, Robert Pires has said he'd be interested in a move to Benfica if he would leave us at the end of the next season. I hope he stays on for another year (after next season) because he'll still be one of the best in the league I expect.