Arsenal Thread

TMM

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparantly after that they can apply to hold him for three more months.

Without charge, which is the worst bit.

The Hleb thing, he's probably more-or-less agreed personaly terms, it's just a matter of simply agreeing the fee and all.

Update on van Persie situation from sources in Holland. Translated by some geezer on the Arsenal forums.

Van Persie didn't sleep in hotel

According to his lawyer, Robin van Persie doesn't deny that night he spend some time in the hotel. He denies raping the women. He didn't sleep/stay in the hotel.

The lawyer doesn't want to say why or how long Robin has been in the hotel. Furthermore he states the women met some people after she left her hotelroom & didn't mention the rape.

Supposedly she said someone -she didn't mention a name had pulled a trick on her by hiding her clothes and later returning them. He thinks this behaviour is 'strange' in relation to her accusations and doesn't want to say why the women took off her clothes.

Robin's lawyer says there are several witnesses confirming Robin's story, some friends, the hotel's recpetion staff and some other people.

There are some facts who are on Robin's side:

- Robin, his friends, and people from the hotel told the same

- The girl said to some people when she went out the hotelroom that she played a game with Robin where Robin hide her clothes and she didn't like that. Moszkowicz said that's strange because you don't make jokes and be happy if you just been raped.

- The girl f*d almost whole Rotterdam

- The girl was a whore in Germany and a lapdancer in Holland

- Robin didn't left the last club drunken. The girl was also very happy

- Some guys said that the girl wants a trio but Robin didn't want that.

So, the evidence that I have seen is that this woman is basically a nutcase wanting money. But we will have to wait and see.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Exactly.

And off-topic, but who is that in your avatar, it must be someone from Star Wars but it really looks like Chris Kanyon and is bugging me.

Kyle Katarn, character from a couple of Star Wars games.

Senderos is on the verge of signing a new 5 year deal.

He's got his critics, but I think this is really good for the club to have a young talented player who can be relied upon. Hopefully we'll use him and not let him rot in the reserves for a few years before selling him on to a mid-table club in a Pennant, Thomas or Upson type way.

His willingness to just launch the ball up field is one of the things I love most about Senderos. Too many times we try and play perfect football and walk the ball out of our area. Sometimes you just need to put your foot through the ball and then move the defence out. With Senderos we seem to get a better opportunity to do that.

That and he's intro obscure literature and learning foreign languages. He takes care of himself off the pitch and doesn't get intro trouble which is why I think he'll make it in the team, and not go the way of Jermain Pennant.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

He's been our player of the season I believe, he won't rot in the reserves, he's an established 1st team player after last season and will continue to play regularly next season.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

He'd be an absolute idiot to drop Senderos on a permanent basis, he won't want to burn him out so he'll play less games, but he'll be a regular figure.