• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sold our captain in the summer.

We didn't replace him.

We suck in the league.

We own in Europe.

We're unbeaten in 10 games in the Champions League now, and have kept clean sheets in the last 7 games. We've gone 649 minutes since we last conceeded a goal in the Champions League. If we go the first ten minutes without conceeding at Juventus, we'll set a new Champions League record for longest run without conceeding a goal, at 659 minutes, beating Ajax's current record of 685.

We've never been to the semi-finals of the Champions League before. This si going to be amazing.

Guest muddatrucker

Terrific game, but once again theres still a longway to go before we start believing its ours.

Brilliant performances from Fabregas, Toure, Eboue and Flamini even put himself about quite well, if this guy will allow himself to remain a squad player hes a great asset.

Good to see Vieira miss the next game, I didn't cheer him because I think he held us to ransom too many times and had our assholes twitching each summer, liked to see Fabregas outsmart him on occassion.

Camonaresi was being a cunt and I sensed he'd go, looks like a turk, acts like a turk, arrogant prick. Zebina made a wreckless challenge when carded and deserved to go too, it didn't change the game but rules are rules.

Fuck JohnnyPerfect up his unitalian ass.

Was a good game to watch, we've got a great chance of going through now, but going to Italy to play them is going to be a tough game. They could just as easily put two past us if we are not careful. But I belive that if we get an early goal against them, then we will have no trouble going on to win it.

Fabregas once again showed his class for such a young age, quick question. Did Lehman have to make a save?

I honestly can't remeber him being troubled with any decent shots on goal, though im probably wrong.