2018 EWB Fantasy Football Sign Ups and Junk

Maxx

1 hour ago, Plubby said:

I am super-okay with .5 instead of full ppr. I don't mind either.

What about no DST/K? Have we already floated that this thread? I get that the Baltimore fans need a person to be excited to draft too, but now all of them get to have Tucker.

Atleast we'll be able to draft him, Unlike Kellen Moore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

So just checking am I in anywhere or am I just a watcher again so I know what to expect? As if Im in I dont know all the points set ups and whats up for possible debates this year

RoHitman Reigns is 

all-in-1-696x392.jpg

PM me an email and I'll send over an invite, and give you a breakdown of stats and roster positions.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, munky said:

Too late? Been busy getting married, haven't been around much.

@Maxx did offer to pull double duty so it’s up to him but that does make 12 for both leagues 

48 minutes ago, HC said:

It’s been a while since we’ve done QBs....Matt Leinart/Vince Young trend in honor of the Rose Bowl?

Or we could name it after the two best CFL quarterbacks, Josh Freeman and Johnny Manzel!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeanD McMahon said:

Or we could name it after the two best CFL quarterbacks, Josh Freeman and Johnny Manzel!

I quite like this idea. 

@Meacxico still our draft order generator?

And I want to change our scoring to .5 PPR but I feel like its too close to the start date now and people might not see it and then comes the complaining and man I still need to figure out waivers.  On the docket for next year, maybe!

• Like 2