2018 EWB Fantasy Football Sign Ups and Junk

Maxx

34 minutes ago, HC said:

We may finally have a 100% retention rate for B-league this year. Just need munky and Ewing 

We may have it for A-League for the first time ever as well.  The only wildcard really is @Dan

Goddamnit @Dan

ROH Hitman Reigns....forget the B-League, you may be heading our way.   Mostly because if the B's have 100% retention, I don't want to mess that up and ya'll have your fun rivalries and such.

• Like 1

Gah.  I'll give him until next Friday to show and if he doesn't then Hitman can have the spot.

A-Leaguers, I currently have the roster set at 14 spots total, including bench, and I'm pretty happy with that.  Anyone wanna get real crazy and add an additional Individual Defensive Player spot!?  Just one, in addition to a team defense.  Would score based on tackles, tackles for loss, sacks, interceptions, fumble recoveries, things like that.

I am personally not a fan of IDPs (though wouldn't mind trying that whole league of them again lol) but am fine with whatever the rest of the league wants. 

Edited by livid

I messaged everyone I have on Facebook named Dan, if one of them is the right Dan I will try and get him here.

11 minutes ago, SeanD McMahon said:

I messaged everyone I have on Facebook named Dan, if one of them is the right Dan I will try and get him here.

• Like 3

I would prefer DST to IDP. 

I am on board with reducing the benches to make free agency relevant, last year was kind of shit for that. Also can someone explain timings? I'm sure I'm being thick but I didn't understand why a lot of players weren't available until certain days of the week. My other leagues would always let you pick players up on gameday. 

Edited by Cactus Drags

I proposed using both you illiterate turds!

Dragsy, I’m gonna take a long look at free agency and waiver wires.  In the baseball league I have it set as an auction, everyone has money they bid on free agents, bid the most and you get them.  Happens every night too.  May implement something like that if I can.

• Like 1