The Last of Us

King.

Just got the truck and did the bit after the truck. I am not budgeting my ammo at all but fuck it I'm surviving. Oh and forget clickers. Fuck those bloated ones! I hope I never see another one

Minor weapons spoiler:

Bloaters are a fucking breeze once you pick up the flamethrower later in the game.

Also, Srar, make use of your longbow, because you can retrieve the arrows after use most of the time. Plus you feel a total badass like Daryl from Walking Dead.

Literally had the worst game of my life last night with ZJP, not a single kill or even down <_<

On the flip side, everything seemed to go right for me (11 kills and 12 downs I think). That is not how well I usually do sadly :( Edited by ZJ Penn

so me and a few buddies played a game last night against what seemed to be 4 total noobs... we killed all 24 of them and they only got a combined 1 kill... when the game was over one of them claimed they were reporting us to PSN for hacking the game... the said thing is i wouldnt even know how to begin to do that lol, people gotta realize they need to take bad losses as they come

So close to finishing this, but after that scene in the zoo, I just couldn't bring myself to deal with more tragedy... and I can feel it coming. :(

Without spoiling anything, how stressful is the last portion of the game, after the zoo? I'm at the part literally just after that (92%), with the fat enemy that's a pain in the ass, in the little subway area. Do I have much left and is it all horrible and full of terror?

You're not that far off from the end. You have about an hour left. And, for the terror...

(spoiled in the event someone doesn't want to know how much terror is at the end of the game)

It's not that terrifying

Found my new favourite loadout.

Revolver (Standard) for close/mid-range

Hunting Rifle (Standard) for long range/marking opponents

Craft (Highest) for quick items

Healing (Highest available with a spot for reviving) to patch up the person on your team who takes point

Reviving (just one level) just as a quick backup

Basically follow everyone and try and grab item boxes. Shitloads of points, you get to heal people and protect yourself in the process, plus give people "gifts" for loads of points for every three items you make. You basically wind up as your team's favourite guy, and tend to get priority from them on the occassion you get downed.