Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR June 2019 Update

AEW's show is going to be on TNT, not TBS, unless I missed something, I believe TNT is in more homes (bigger risk and audience).

43 minutes ago, TheEndAll said:

AEW's show is going to be on TNT, not TBS, unless I missed something, I believe TNT is in more homes (bigger risk and audience).

I thought I fixed that if not I'll update it... I'll figure that out soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I thought I fixed that if not I'll update it... I'll figure that out soon.

If you want, I can pull up an old 2000/2001 save and see what TNT's Risk/Audience was back then? Might have changed over the years but, I'm sure it wouldn't be that big of a tweak.

3 hours ago, Celtinigma said:

If you want, I can pull up an old 2000/2001 save and see what TNT's Risk/Audience was back then? Might have changed over the years but, I'm sure it wouldn't be that big of a tweak.

Done, it is in, iTunes is out.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Done, it is in, iTunes is out.

Awesome, man. Awesome. Is it updated in the main file? Or is that for the June update?

1 hour ago, Celtinigma said:

Awesome, man. Awesome. Is it updated in the main file? Or is that for the June update?

I might do a "booster" after the SuperShowdown too...

• Thanks 1

Cable networks like FX, SyFy, and TNT have been pretty lenient on violence, cursing, and the like for the past few years. On FX and SyFy alone their shows have uncensored F-bombs.

14 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Cable networks like FX, SyFy, and TNT have been pretty lenient on violence, cursing, and the like for the past few years. On FX and SyFy alone their shows have uncensored F-bombs.

I might adjust later hours a bit more then.

• Thanks 1

You might want to remove Silver Cain/Silver King, since he passed away in May

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_King_%28wrestler%29

The following WWE NXT Superstars have officially received their new ring names:

*Punishment Martinez is now known as Damien Priest

* Adrian Jaoude is now known as Arturo Ruas

* Eric Bugenhagen is now known as Rik Bugez

* Jessie Elaban is now known as Jessie Kamea

* Luke Menzies is now known as Ridge Holland

* Trevor Lee is now known as Cameron Grimes

43 minutes ago, Cero Miedo said:

The following WWE NXT Superstars have officially received their new ring names:

*Punishment Martinez is now known as Damien Priest

* Adrian Jaoude is now known as Arturo Ruas

* Eric Bugenhagen is now known as Rik Bugez

* Jessie Elaban is now known as Jessie Kamea

* Luke Menzies is now known as Ridge Holland

* Trevor Lee is now known as Cameron Grimes

I know Bugehagen was Rick Bugez in the past in an update but quickly went back to the Bugehagen name and thus renamed again. Now if he is on NXT as Bugez, I'll actually use that name, but for now I'll leave him as is.

Punishment was getting renamed Priest when I got around to it. Thanks for the rest, they will get renamed.

He is listed as Rick Bugez on the WWE Performance Center’s NXT page.

Impact Updates

Remove Adam Thornstowe and Luster the Legend 
Remove Stone Rockwell
Remove Daga

Josh Alexander Changes

Finisher 1 changed to TKO Impact 
FinisherJaydriller Impact
Should have Trainer checked
add to AAW as Midcard Bad Ass Heel 

Edited by jmac7164
Added

15 hours ago, Rocky Champ Champ said:

He is listed as Rick Bugez on the WWE Performance Center’s NXT page.

I know but he previously was renamed that back in December? and then re-renamed when he made his appearance on NXT TV, so I'm a little bit trepidaious until I hear about him being called that.

• Like 1

Remove Brandon Scott from PWG. Seems he was misclicked in there by mistake.

For Trey Miguel swap the MLW contract out with PWG.

For Rey Horus swap the AAW contract out with MLW.

For Ace Austin swap the CZW contract out with AAW.

For Rich Swann swap the CZW contract out for AAW.

AAW stuff

Spoiler

Remove Arik Cannon, last appeared there August 2017

Remove Andrew Everett, last appeared there October 2017

Remove Brett Gakiya, last appeared March 2018

Remove CJ Esparza, last appeared December 2018

Remove Colt Caban, last appeared December 2018

Remove Dave Crist, last appeared August 2018

Remove Derek St Holmes, last appeared August 2013

Remove Eryn, seems to have retired

Remove Gregory Iron, last appeard April 2016

Remove Jake Crist, last appeared September 2018

Remove Juice Robinson, last appeared January 2018

Remove Louis Lyndon, last appeared March 2018

Remove Marion Fontaine, last appeared February 2017

Remove Nevaeh, last appeared February 2015

Remove Nikki Mayday 

Remove Ryan Boz, last appeared December 2018

Remove Ryan Phoenix, last appeared January 2017

Remove Samantha Heights, last appeared April 2018

Remove Shane Hollister, last appeared June 2016 & retired

Remove Space Monkey, last appeared September 2018

Remove Tenille Dashwood, last appeared April 2018

Remove Tony Rican, last appeared July 2014

Add Scarlett Bordeaux to AAW as a heel manager for Davey Vega

Add Josh Alexander to AAW

Armando Estrada is back in AAW managing Jacob Fatu, so maybe add him back

On 31/05/2019 at 13:30, TheEndAll said:

You...might be wrong?  From their respective Wikipedia pages

As of September 2018, TBS was received by approximately 90.391 million households that subscribe to a pay television service throughout the United States.

As of September 2018, TNT was received by approximately 89.573 million households that subscribe to a pay television service throughout the United States

So TBS is slightly bigger

11 hours ago, Lint said:

My bad. I was going off what someone else had said, which was that TNT was slightly bigger than USA network, which I assumed was bigger than TBS. Guess I should have looked for myself instead of assuming so much.

Would it be possible to add Kento Miyahara into the game? He is the current Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion after all.

On 06/06/2019 at 00:45, Lint said:

TBS is the mothership after all.

On 06/06/2019 at 11:56, TheEndAll said:

My bad. I was going off what someone else had said, which was that TNT was slightly bigger than USA network, which I assumed was bigger than TBS. Guess I should have looked for myself instead of assuming so much.

Yeah I'm not sure what to do with that. For now with that booster that will be done for tomorrow, TNT is replacing some network and is at old levels.

On 06/06/2019 at 13:49, BAKA said:

Would it be possible to add Kento Miyahara into the game? He is the current Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion after all.

I was hoping to add him and Jake Lee for the next update actually.lockquote widget

Edited by mkpunk
mothership, not membership
  • Like 2

I haven't checked it already, but is Mox going to be on the NJPW-A roster in the future updates?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw he already was. But also, where is  Celeste Bonin in the game? Under as Kaitlyn?

Edited by EWFan2004

Garza Jr is now Angel Garza

Jonah Rock is now Bronson Reed

Shane Strickland is now Isaiah Scott

DJ Z is now Joaquin Wilde

• Like 1