What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Well I also watched Fight Club a couple days ago, it was pretty fucking good. The twist was great too as to where it wasn't totally ridiculous and it made sense (well, in a movie kind of way)... yeah. awesome.

I remember Fight Club blowing my mind the first time, then basically just having as much fun watching it knowing the twist and just seeing how it played out. It's a film that kinda gets looked down on in our film school, along with Pulp Fiction, but it's acclaimed and really popular and accessible, and they hate that. :P

I remember Fight Club blowing my mind the first time, then basically just having as much fun watching it knowing the twist and just seeing how it played out. It's a film that kinda gets looked down on in our film school, along with Pulp Fiction, but it's acclaimed and really popular and accessible, and they hate that. :P

'The hell type of film school do you go to?!

I hate to break this to you Split, but if you like Fight Club, you're just a poster.

I mean, I've barely held on to my pretentious film fan badge, but even I keep to that sacred rule.

I hate to break this to you Split, but if you like Fight Club, you're just a poster.

I mean, I've barely held on to my pretentious film fan badge, but even I keep to that sacred rule.

Well then, put some tape on me and hang me on your dirty wall cause I'm a poster too!

Well then, put some tape on me and hang me on your dirty wall cause I'm a poster too!

You sicken me, L "noted person who has gotten closer to the film industry than I ever will" L.

I don't like pretty much any of Fight Club outside of Brad Pitt. Doesn't help that Edward Norton and Helena Bonham Carter are two of my least favorite actors.

I mean sure it was good when I first saw it, but I just have absolutely no desire to ever revisit it.

Pulp Fiction I can quite happily watch over and over, though.