EWR 2010 Stats Update: May

Stiffness is how hard they hit. Most of Generation Me's moves are basically flips and then weak strikes (which is the truth, but nothing against them. It's basically lucha strikes.). I'd leave them as is and just lower The Bella Twins, if anything. Alex should have an increase though. So should Sabin. Watching As the Worm Turns, anything lower than a 65 would be blashphemy (although I have no idea what he's at now. x: )

Edited by Black Majik
  • Like 1

Rename Slam Master J to Ray Gordy

Lower Brian XL's wages to $8000 (I dont know if he is wrestling anymore but $27000 is way over the top for him)

Tag Team Changes:

Up the Ring Crew Express's exp to 100 (They have been teaming since they got into wrestling)

Make a team called The Carnage Crew III (HC Loc and Masada) with 15 exp and make them inactive

Up the Sat. Night Slam Masters exp to 15

Make Supply and Demand inactive

Up The SAT exp to 100

Up Dudebuster's exp to 10

Up Hillbilly Wrecking Crew's exp to 20

Edited by Skins

You have no idea how much having to say this pleases me

RAW spoiler

Make Virgil (Wrestling Superstar) a bodyguard for Ted Dibiase. He was on the show tonight and Dibiase said that he will be in his corner at the PPV on Sunday.

Put him on an open contract.

Does he need to be added into the game?

No, he is already in the game as "Mike Jones". Change his name to Virgil and raise his overness to 54.

I would add him to the RAW roster on an open contract as DiBiase's manager.

For his gimmick, I think it would be best to give him the servant gimmick for a few reasons:

1.) Bodygaurd requires menacing, which Virgil doesn't have and certainly doesn't deserve.

2.) Lackey just doesn't fit right as a gimmick although it's one of the best availible.

3.) Servant is more of Virgil's gimmick, plus he's the example used for the gimmick's description on the EWRevenge gimmick FAQ :P

PWX (NWA EAST) Roster Overhaul

origially 14 workers

Workers who have made 2 or more appearances at NWA EAST shows since January (based on the results webpage) and are currently in the game:

Jason Cage

Mad Mike

Dash Bennett

Apollyon

Crusher Hansen

Sean Dahmer

Scottie Gash

Shirley Doe

Chris Taylor

Troy Lords

Brandon K

JB Destiny

Devin Devine

Sam Slej (in the game as Hammer)

Krystal Frost

15 Workers

Stacy Hunter has only made one appearance since January, however, she was on the original roster in the game. Therefore I think she should still be included.

=16 workers

Devin Devine is the Brass Knuckles Champion

The Rest of the titles should be vacant as the wrestlers are not currently in the game.

Add an NWA North American Tag Titles Image=30 to PWX held by Brandon K & Scottie Gash

Edited by TSweets

Just thought I'd pop in with a few notes:

According to Wikipedia, IMDB, and Online World of Wrestling, Orlando Jordan is 38, not 31.

This article states he was 35 on 4/8/10: http://www.outsports.com/os/index.php/component/content/article/62-news/315-tna-embraces-bisexual-wrestler-orlando-jordan

Since it is a pretty recent article, I tend to believe it a bit more than Wiki or IMDB, which is where Online World of Wrestling could have gotten their info. Assuming his birthmonth is July, as it is stated everywhere I have seen (though the year varies, pending on the site you look at) he should hit his 36th birthday this July. Unless we can get something more concrete, let's go with that.

When was the last time Christian even used the Diving Headbutt? Shouldn't both his primary and secondary finisher be Killswitch?

He attempted a Diving Headbutt last night on RAW vs Edge... :)

One thing that is kind of a pet peeve of mine is having the same finisher as both primary and secondary, unless there really is no second finisher. I do try to look from time to time and update the finishers that are commonly used during the time I am working on the update. For example, Chris Jericho currently has the Codebreaker and Walls of Jericho... He's also used the Double Powerbomb and Lionsault in the past, though... But not nearly as recently as the first two mentioned. Undertaker is another who has many finisher, pending on his opponent at the time. I also like having a couple of different move types, such as an impact and submission, as opposed to two impact moves. It's not REALLY important to me, but personally, when the opportunity allows it, I like having different finishers, which is why most of the women added recently that I haven't found finishers for have Low Blow and Bitch Slap... We could put Killswitch as both of Christians, but personally, I like having two finishers when possible... Kinda surprised that Steve Austin doesn't have the Million Dollar Dream as his secondary... :)

But, if there's a big contingent that disagrees with me, we can change it, I suppose... That is one of the things you can easily change ingame, though.

On to a few items that some of you might be able to help with:

First off, does anyone have any info on the wrestler named "Viper" in the game? The only things I can determine from the game are that he is on the IWA-EC roster and that his finisher is the Crash Test. He also has trainer checked. The pic I have is a masked wrestler and the closest match on cagematch is this profile: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=783

If that is the right guy, it states he's in the ECWA hall of fame, but no record of him in IWA-EC... Ingame, he has no alter egos, no relationships and no tag teams. I checked my "Data Needs" notes and he's not on it, which means that, at least at one time, I believed his birthmonth and age as they are in the game to be accurate. As you can probably figure out, I'm looking to find an alter ego for this guy, so I can rename the wrestler Lotus (Jeannie Kim) to Viper, as that is her name in Wrestlicious. While searching, I also did find a myspace that could potentially be the guy, as he is listed as a myspace friend of IWA-EC's official myspace... But, this guy is not masked and the birthmonth and age would be incorrect ingame (which the pic I have and info ingame could certainly be incorrect): http://www.myspace.com/viper4pain Anyone with info on this, please enlighten me...:)

Also, would anyone happen to have any info on workers Faith and Halo SPRW? Again, I'm hoping for an alter ego for Faith, so I can use it and not have to worry about it messing up alter egoes with Portia Perez, as "Faith" is her Wrestlicious name. Their pics seem to indicate that they are indeed a team (or were... the background indicates that it was one pic split into two headhots, but I haven't found much info on these guys. They are both listed in my "Needs in data," meaning I need to confirm both their birthmonths and ages, so any help, even if we can't find an alter ego for Faith, would help make the data more accurate.

I'm currently planning on releasing the June update on May 31st, sometime during the daytime hours in the US, so it will be released before RAW and therefore not have anything that might occur on RAW on the 31st included. I'm still doubting that there will be a July update, due to my surgery, but treat the thread for the June update as you would any other... Worst case, the thread will just go for 2 months instead of one. It's still the easiest way to track any suggested changes.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

When was the last time Christian even used the Diving Headbutt? Shouldn't both his primary and secondary finisher be Killswitch?

One thing that is kind of a pet peeve of mine is having the same finisher as both primary and secondary, unless there really is no second finisher. I do try to look from time to time and update the finishers that are commonly used during the time I am working on the update. For example, Chris Jericho currently has the Codebreaker and Walls of Jericho... He's also used the Double Powerbomb and Lionsault in the past, though... But not nearly as recently as the first two mentioned. Undertaker is another who has many finisher, pending on his opponent at the time. I also like having a couple of different move types, such as an impact and submission, as opposed to two impact moves. It's not REALLY important to me, but personally, when the opportunity allows it, I like having different finishers, which is why most of the women added recently that I haven't found finishers for have Low Blow and Bitch Slap... We could put Killswitch as both of Christians, but personally, I like having two finishers when possible... Kinda surprised that Steve Austin doesn't have the Million Dollar Dream as his secondary... :)

But, if there's a big contingent that disagrees with me, we can change it, I suppose... That is one of the things you can easily change ingame, though.

Nah its cool man. No biggie. At the end of the day it's your update and you can have the final say on stuff... it's just a personal annoyance of mine since Christian hasn't used it as an actual finisher in ages. But I suppose I can just change it in my own save games :)

Up Jon Davis tech to 61

Up Dark City Fight Clubs exp to 35

Up American Wolves exp to 40

Up Cabana and El Generico's exp to 4

Up Corino and Steen's exp to 6

Up King and Titus exp to 25

Up The Kings Of Wrestling's exp to 55

Edited by Skins

Alter ego double listings:

The Patriot is listed for BOTH Danny Dominion and Tom Brandi.

Looking at the Patriot gimmick this is how I'd set them up

Del Wilkes - The Patriot I/The Original Patriot (Although I cant see him in the data I currently have)

Tom Brandi - The Patriot II

Then their are guys according to cagematch who have had the patriot name connected with them yet havent wrestled under it (according to cagematch)

Brody Steele

Danny Dominion

So maybe just make them The Patriot III and IV in which ever you choose since their is no real timeline to base their use of the name

NXT spoiler

-Darren Young was cut, remove him from NXT.

Personally, I'd leave him on NXT, as well as the other three who were eliminated last week.

If you noticed, Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danieson, Skip Sheffield, and Michael Tarver all appeared on NXT this week after being eliminated, and there's no reason why he wouldn't do the same in future episodes of this season as well.

If anything, I'd just add all the eliminated NXT members (with the exception of Bryan) to FCW, but keep them on the NXT roster. They've been showing up at FCW events regularly since being eliminated.

I think Paul London and Brian Kendrick should have there relationship as a loyalty. After watching there shoot, it seems to me that they are best friends

Add a friendship between Jamie Noble and Brian Kendrick, And a friendship between Jamie Noble and Paul London

Add a friendship between Matt Bentley and Brian Kendrick

Add a dislike between Paul London and Sim Snuka

Make the team of Corino and Evans inactive

Make the Old School Blondes inactive

EDIT:

Add a friendship between James Curtis and Brian Kendrick, And a friendship between James Curtis and Paul London

Add a friendship between Aaron Stevens and Brian Kendrick, And a friendship between Aaron Stevens and Paul London

Add a friendship between James Curtis and Aaron Strevens

Edited by Skins
  • Like 2

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported:

WWE now regret cutting Mickie James loose last month, since the company is left with marginal depth on the SmackDown! babyface side. It's said that James' behavior on the European tour was the deciding factor in letting her go. However, her release had been brewing as there was talk of cutting her prior WrestleMania due to her behavior. Notably, James had a few run-ins with Batista with things becoming so heated that he threatened to quit if she wasn't fired. At one point, The Undertaker had to step in to calm him down.

Add at least a dislike between Batista and Mickie James.

• Like 1

From London and Kendrick's shoot interview:

-Add a loyalty between Rudy Boy Gonzalez and Brian Kendrick.

-Add a dislike between Brian Kendrick and Joey Matthews.

-Raise Matt Bently's brawl to 64. Change his relationship with Paul London to loyalty and add a loyalty between him and Brian Kendrick. Raise his pay slightly.

-Delete Paul London's friendship with Ashley Massaro.

-Raise Charlie Haas' stiffness to 74.

-Check SS Look and Trainer for Paul London. Raise his charisma to 78.

What exactly is the basis for the skill ratings of agents are? I would raise Ricky Steamboat to 100 and Dean Malenko to the 95-100 range as well, in London and Kendrick's shoot they describe them as being in the same league as Anderson, who has 100. I would raise Jim Ross' talent up to around the same, he has always had a great reputation for his work in the back as well.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Bill

I actually don't mind having two finishers for guys. in WWE Christian's finisher is the Killswitch/Unprettier. I've NEVER seen him win a match with the Headbutt. If anything, I'd put his frog splash as his secondary as he has actually won matches with it.

Del Wilkes - The Patriot I/The Original Patriot (Although I cant see him in the data I currently have)

Then their are guys according to cagematch who have had the patriot name connected with them yet havent wrestled under it (according to cagematch)

Brody Steele

Danny Dominion

So maybe just make them The Patriot III and IV in which ever you choose since their is no real timeline to base their use of the name

I'd have Del Wilkes or Tom Brandi (if Wilkes is not in the game) as The Patriot. Not sure if Brody is in the game. His name doesn't ring any bells but with nearly 5000 workers, it's easier to get lost.

Brody Steele

Danny Dominion

I'd have Del Wilkes or Tom Brandi (if Wilkes is not in the game) as The Patriot. Not sure if Brody is in the game. His name doesn't ring any bells but with nearly 5000 workers, it's easier to get lost.

I'd also say add in the numbered gimmicks as well if their is room, especaly as a back up if Del Wilkes gets added

With Brody Steele, he is in the game he just doesnt have any alter egos, on that note you can add Kingman & Mighty Hercules to his new alter ego set based off his cagematch page (http://cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1809)

Check Shooting Ability for Fuego, he trained with the Gracies in Brazil and mentioned fighting in local BJJ tournaments.

Source: Interview with SuperLuchas Magazine (the interview is from 2006)

EDIT: One of Lizmark Jr.'s finishers should be Super Kick. He use it regularly as finishing moves.

Edited by Powerhart

Rename King and Titus to All-Night Express

Add Zokre and Phoenix Star to PWG as opener faces, They are returning at there next event

Add Akira Tozawa to PWG as a midcard tweener, Also up his overness to 21

Rename the event The Secret Of Guerrilla Island to DIO!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Lucha notes:

Barba Roja and Craz(z)y Boy should have a friendship. Crazy helped break Barba Roja into wrestling. Source: Luchawiki

Barba Roja and Pirata Morgan should have a loyalty. Morgan trained Roja. Source: Luchawiki

Hijo de Pirata Morgan and Pirata Morgan should have a loyalty. Morgan trained "his son." Source: Luchawiki

Turn Hector Garza heel, he has joined The Invaders (Alebrije, Aguila, Psicosis, Histeria, Maniaco, Masacara Ano 2000, Monsther & Universo 2000) Source: Luchablog: CMLL vs Indepedents show announced, Zumbido, Satanico/Solar