The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

I think that misses LL's point. They knew they had 30 minutes, and that wasn't enough time to make what they wanted come to fruition.

This. They tried to cram a 60 minute concept into 30 minutes, and it didn't work.

Yeah, last night's Community was up there with the puppet episode and the Thanksgiving episode for one of my favorites this season.

Parks and Rec was damn good too though, mainly for the Leslie/Ron battle. The Tom/Anne/Mona Lisa subplot was fun too though, especially due to Jenny Slate.

The Office was an inoffensive way to pass 30 minutes. I want the ending of this show to be awesome, but I just can't believe it will be.

Jenny Slate was easily my favorite thing about Parks last night. Not to say that it was bad or anything, but man, Mona Lisa is hilarious.

That was my favourite Community episode of this season. Reminded me sort of Troy and Abed's birthday episodes from season 2 which are one of my favourites, just like them, this wasn't really all that funny but more of a character based episode, if i'm making any sense. Also Dean's impressions of Jeff were awesome. If they get a fifth season i hope Jim Rash ends up writing another one.

Edited by The Sandman

I really enjoyed it and I agree that it's one of the stronger episodes of the season. In fact, its probably as close to Dan Harmon as we'll probably get. The puppet episode had heart but his one had humor and heart.

Oh, I found it funny (I even mentioned what I did find funny) but the emphasis was clearly on heart for that one, whereas this one felt like there wasn't a specific emphasis on either, despite having both in spades.

It just felt effortless, something that I haven't seen from the show in awhile.

This has been the weakest Community season so far. The show suffers without Harlow.

You mean Harmon?! yeah, that's kind of a fair point. However, the season has just gotten better as it's gone on. This week's episode was great, and the puppet and double-date episodes were brilliant too.

Holy shit, this weeks Parks and Rec was amazing. I loved the whole concept of a supergroup of villains fighting against Leslie, that is the best. The thing with Tom is awesome (I think it's gonna' be Feinstein that's opening a shop opposite him), Diana getting pregnant is going to be sweet for more Ron Swanson antics and generally everybody was awesome, I can't get enough of this episode. Only thing that sucked was that that wasn't enough Ron.

And I can't believe I have to wait like 3 whole months for the next season! :(

Best line was definitely "Pedicures! On Pedicures! On Pedicures!"

Community was great, too, the heart and the humor were both present, and in spades. Only thing that really sucked was that Chang really was working for City College. I mean, I knew he was going to be, but I wanted to be shocked that it was somebody else (Starburns or something). The whole flashback scene at the froyo place was great, the part where Troy is asked to assess Abed especially tugs at the heart. It really made me excited for the next two episodes, which I'm guessing are going to be a two-part finale.

Parks & Rec was incredible and I just don't wanna have to wait for me. All of next seasons set-ups looks very exciting as well. One of the best seasons of any TV show I've ever watched - it was just consistently amazing and never failed to make me laugh out loud on a number of occasions.