The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

and its confirmed..heres a cute video by Gillian Jacobs showing it

https://vine.co/v/b0qxH1VA29m

You might have to unmute it..for some reason, all Vine videos start off as muted for me..

So NBC released it's lineup and Community isn't even scheduled so expect more of the same shit as last year. Parks & Rec is going to lead the Thursday block off now, with Mike O'Malley, Sean Hayes and Michael J. Fox's new shows all coming after that. Parenthood closes out the evening.

If you ignore the Andy parts (and don't we all wish we could?), it was pretty flawless. I wish now that Dwight was made manager immediately after Michael left and Jim was his assistant regional manager, just because last night was far more interesting than anything they've done with Andy as manager.

I just don't think this dynamic of Jim and Dwight could last for a sustained amount of time. After Michael left, Jim did everything he could to keep Dwight from getting the job. It works because Jim and Dwight evolved from guys who hated each other, to frenemies, to genuine friends and Jim is in a place where he can tolerate working for Dwight because all he cares about is being with Pam and he amuses himself by pulling harmless pranks on Dwight (rather than tormenting him).

I cannot wait and at the same time am dreading this finale. I cannot picture Thursdays at 9 without The Office.

*sigh*, well I guess so much for Community getting a full season, but I guess I can somewhat understand not having it in the same time slot as Big Bang Theory, maybe Parks & Recreation will stand a better chance competing in the 8:00 slot than Community has. As long as they keep Community on Thursdays when it does get fit in the schedule and they don't move it to another night. Possibly with a good lead-in on Thursdays, Community could get an even bigger audience than its gotten recently. *fingers crossed*

Community's been renewed, no? I saw their Twitter account post something about a confirmed fifth season.

And I wouldn't want Parks and Recreation up against Big Bang Theory. Who knows how much audience it might lose and how NBC will react to that.

Yes it's been renewed.

And unless CBS changes their schedule, Parks & Rec WILL go up against them so...yeah. We're getting close to the end of the series anyways so this might end up being the last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXl-krlLoxg

This could actually be good. Also dammit, Marie!

Yeah I definitely think it looks like the best of the bunch. It's nice to see Mike O'Malley get work but after his recent turn in Justified, I'd like to see him tackle more dramatic stuff, especially if means avoiding shit like Welcome to the Family.

• Like 1