The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Probably means Dino Stamatopolous coming back too.

I'd like to see some of the season 4 writers kept on, though, particularly the ones who wrote Herstory of Dance and Heroic Origins.

Yeah I'm curious about Dino too.

Huh. I wanted to see who the writers for those episodes were and noticed that Adam F. Goldberg (writer of Fanboys and creator of Breaking In) was a producer this past season. That's pretty weird/interesting (probably only to me).

Yeah I'm curious about Dino too.

Huh. I wanted to see who the writers for those episodes were and noticed that Adam F. Goldberg (writer of Fanboys and creator of Breaking In) was a producer this past season. That's pretty weird/interesting (probably only to me).

Goldberg and Harmon are good friends apparently. He's been on a couple of episodes of Harmon's podcast Harmontown. Although it is kind of weird that he'd be a producer on the season Harmon wasn't involved with...

• 3 weeks later...

Some of those quotes are very "oh Christ, Dan Harmon," but the article writing itself is pretty awful too. They're like "and here's him talking about where season 4 went wrong" right before a quote that is actually him giving Guarascio and Port credit for at least trying to keep the spirit of the show intact instead of just making it a slice-of-life sitcom.

Well that and it's a podcast. I don't think it's that unreasonable to assume he might not be incredibly serious about anything he's saying either.

But he does have a point about how they approached Season 4 (which Andy Bobrow even agreed with on the Nerdist Writer's Panel podcast a couple months ago) because it obviously wasn't the greatest idea to try and mimic his approach instead of making it their own show. If it was, he wouldn't be coming back.

Yeah, I'm not sure whether some of it is serious or not, but it's fucking Dan Harmon. He isn't exactly the most likable person. I don't care who he is on a personal level, just bring Community back to the echelon it could be.

He hit the nail on the head as far as him being disrespectful to certain sections of the fanbase, but he seems to understand that and he apologizes for it - that's good. And he moves on to apologize to the people who worked on the show so that basically covers the bases of where I was offended.

But as a side note, I DID go listen to the podcast and the sections that were the worst offenders.. aren't covered by the 'it was a podcast' excuse.

It's so good and so bad at the same time.

Like, I get what he's doing, but when your act is a rise to insane rants, I don't really see how you can expect to do an act longer than 3 or 4 minutes. Not at the pace he goes, anyway.