The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

It's so good and so bad at the same time.

Like, I get what he's doing, but when your act is a rise to insane rants, I don't really see how you can expect to do an act longer than 3 or 4 minutes. Not at the pace he goes, anyway.

You clearly haven't seen Lewis Black perform, have you? :P

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I know that Adalian knows his stuff but on the other, I haven't seen either Deadline or TVLine report on that at all so I'm not sure the validity of it.

Considering he's my favorite cast member though, I'm likely just grasping at any reason to dismiss it. :(

Is that an actual question? Most rappers don't really talk openly or honestly about their lives, Glover is not one of those rappers. So if you're actually listening to his lyrics, you get to know what he's going through. As opposed to listening to 2 Chainz talk about whatever the hell he likes to talk about. What I meant in my previous statement was he specifically has a line alluding to hoping Community gets cancelled so he could focus on music & that was from a song recorded at least a year or two ago, iirc.

My point was that just because he talks about serious things like how he grew up, etc. doesn't mean he's not also exaggerating thoughts for the purpose of a song. I'm not saying he hasn't thought about it because I'm sure he has and I wouldn't be surprised if he would rather do that than continue to do Community but that doesn't mean that I also think it's 100% true just because he said it in one of his songs.

And the line you're referring to is "back of my mind though: I hope the show gets cancelled. Maybe then I can focus" from "We Ain't Them" which was on ROYALTY last year.

Megan Ganz has spoke about Donald wanting time off in her interview with Pete Holmes on his podcast "You Made It Weird". I can't remember the exact words, but I do remember hearing something about it on there. It was a three hour recording and Pete Holmes has a fairly obnoxious laugh and laughs constantly during the three hours, but it's a fairly good episode if you're interested in listening.

http://www.nerdist.com/2013/03/you-made-it-weird-136-megan-ganz/

• 3 weeks later...