The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Rainn Wilson posted the sign-in sheet from the first day of casting The Office.

Some very recognizable names on that sheet. Makes you wonder what if.

Adam Scott would have been a very, very good Jim. And Alan Tudyk would have been a good Michael too.

Yeah those are probably the most obvious ones that would've done a good job. I think Dudek would've been a solid Pam though, too. Tudyk's handwriting is awful though. When I first saw it, I couldn't tell if the name was Andy Dick or Alan Thicke. Now

that would've been an interesting choice.

We can stop using spoilers now. I mostly used them in my post because I wanted people to look at the list of names and be surprised by them the way I was.

An alternate universe Office with Alan Tudyk as Michael, Adam Scott as Jim, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Pam, and Matt Besser as Dwight would be so fascinating. Might not be a hit, though, since 40-Year Old Virgin was I think a factor into season two taking off.

Wow, I hadn't looked at the timeline for that before. You're right, 40 Year Old Virgin came out a month before Season 2 premiered so I'm sure that helped quite a bit. Hit or not, I do think Tudyk would've made an awesome Michael.

It sucks that there's an alternate world out there where Alan Tudyk and Steve Carrell are both huge stars, because 40 Year Old Virgin was going to be a hit either way. I miss Tudyk. Curse his sudden yet inevitable fade to nothingness. :(

Well, damn. To the pretty red headed TV show I go, then.

Also cool, she's the lead in the new Evil Dead! Lovely.

She was also previously Mandy in Shameless!

Whatttttttttttt? How did I never notice a change of casting in pretty much my favorite show that doesn't involve dragons, zombies or meth.

I'll have it downloaded tonight! Will report back with my findings soon.