The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

It's just horribly average. I honestly think it'd be worth watching Season 2 and then just going back to Season 1 when you feel like it. Maybe watch the first episode for introductions then skip to Season 2. The difference is just incredible though, you'd never guess it gets so good.

Following GoGo's suggestion, I think I shall do that with Parks and Rec on Netflix now. Its a show I've been meaning to watch, but for the longest time it was up against 2 other shows I DVR'd..then when it wasn't against them, it was season 2 or 3 or something so I didn't bother, figuring I wouldn't know what was going on. Its on Netflix now though, so I'll check it out

I'm not necessarily worried about Community at this point, in terms of achieving a modicum of quality. This week's episode was better than the season premiere, but not as good as last week, which I'll take. It was on par with several episodes from past seasons. The only truly notable drawback was the presence of a few "Ha ha, NERDS" moments that Community otherwise tends to avoid. It wasn't quite Big Band Theory dumb, but I could have done without it.

Parks and Rec was just predictably phenomenal.

I'd say it's similar to the first season of the US office wherein it's not very good, but I'd say it's necessary to watch in order to get the most out of the following seasons.

First season and like, half the second season of The Office is awful. I kind of love it, because so many idiotic people are like LOL US STEAL ALL THE GOOD SHOWS AND MAKE THEM SHIT. When in reality, the US Office is actually a better show when it's not a carbon copy of the UK one. Which I never really enjoyed. Much preferred Extras.

I honestly can't remember the first half before Booze Cruise. For some reason I haven't watched that in a long time, I always skip to that episode. I remember not enjoying it the first time though. Maybe I was still just soured on the really meh first season. But I actually think The Office is pretty great right up until Scott leaves. And there's plenty of good episodes in the seasons after that.

Can we skip Season 1 then? I mean is it actively bad?

It's just about a different show. There's a point early in Season 2 where they figure out that Leslie Knope didn't need to be the female Michael Scott and the show really took off. April, Andy and Tom are pretty different characters for the better too. Plus, trading out Paul Schneider for Rob Lowe and Adam Scott is just about the best casting trade in TV history. You also get Louis CK in Season 2.

I honestly can't remember the first half before Booze Cruise. For some reason I haven't watched that in a long time, I always skip to that episode. I remember not enjoying it the first time though. Maybe I was still just soured on the really meh first season. But I actually think The Office is pretty great right up until Scott leaves. And there's plenty of good episodes in the seasons after that.

I just re-watched Seasons 3 through 7 and they all hold up. Season 2 starts off with "The Dundies" and the quality doesn't stop all season. To me, the first time The Office started to show the slightest hint of any drop off in quality was the beginning of Season 4 when they started the season with 4 straight hour long episodes but the show was very consistently strong until Steve Carrell left.

• Like 1