General Football Thread

Starvinho

From what I can tell they're proud of him because he's always loved football and today he got to play with a number of legends and professional. Fans like that always get shit trending. I definitely don't think it's disgusting. As said, it's for charity and a good cause, and the lad must've known he was going to get a lot of shit from fans, so took some balls to do it.

I'd suggest that Gabby Agbonlahor gets in touch with someone who's been through a similar experience in order to better cope with this situation, maybe him and the Mayor of London. Him and Boris are cut from the same cloth.

Nope. Kids like boybands. The anti brigade are even worse, while I don't give a toss.

They're tweeting #prayforlouis about a twisted knee, which occurred during a game happening because of someone who had leukaemia and to aid a charity helping people who have leukaemia.

Home Alone 2 now trending. Absolutely sickening that these Directioners are alerting each other to the fact that Gabby is home alone and ripe for the targeting. We need to ban Twitter ASAP.

• Like 2

Nope. Kids like boybands. The anti brigade are even worse, while I don't give a toss.

They're tweeting #prayforlouis about a twisted knee, which occurred during a game happening because of someone who had leukaemia and to aid a charity helping people who have leukaemia.

And I say again, why do I care what kids are saying on Twitter? He participated in the game for the reasons you've listed, the game made money for the reasons you've listed, and I highly doubt that Petrov is browsing Twitter and weeping.

• Like 1

Twitter is a stupid way of judging how things are going, I'm pretty sure if someone had knocked Petrov over and twisted his knee there'd be plenty of Villa fans wishing death on whoever did that.

Stan was tackled much in the same way actually :/

And I say again, why do I care what kids are saying on Twitter? He participated in the game for the reasons you've listed, the game made money for the reasons you've listed, and I highly doubt that Petrov is browsing Twitter and weeping.

Why do people care when death threats, rape threats and racist insults are used on twitter any other time? Or is that different?

Twitter is a stupid way of judging how things are going, I'm pretty sure if someone had knocked Petrov over and twisted his knee there'd be plenty of Villa fans wishing death on whoever did that.

Stan was tackled much in the same way actually :/

Why do people care when death threats, rape threats and racist insults are used on twitter any other time? Or is that different?

The death threats should be investigated as per usual, although I doubt prosecuting a twelve year old is a sensible use of public money. #prayforlouis is hardly harmful.