General Movie Thread

Jimmy

Saw Muppets Most Wanted today. It's a little too long, to be honest, but it's still really good. Constantine was pretty much comic gold the whole time.

Also

Any movie that has a prison gang consisting of Jermaine Clement, Ray Liotta, Danny Trejo (AS DANNY TREJO), and fucking

Hornswoggle can pretty much win my heart immediately.

I loved Muppets Most Wanted but I'll likely have to see it again to compare it to the first movie. Gervais, Burrell and Fey were excellent in it and while it doesn't have the overly sappy aspects of the first one that made for some good parodyish songs - this one still had a great soundtrack.

And yes. HORNSWAGGLE.

Megan Fox is going to wind up being the best part of that movie, she gets way too much hate. Fichtner will be a great Shredder even though it's a total whitewash of the character.

That trailer gives me no hope for the movie though. Michael Bay movies are designed to be trailers and that's the best they can come up with for the teaser? It's gonna suck a lot.

First trailer for The Drop, James Gandolfini's last film (:().

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lCiDIcqMe0

Well it's right up my alley (and written by my favorite author) so I can't wait.